The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No sausage sangers or cake stall at the local school this morning where I voteted. No many people giving out how to vote cards as well. Care factor seems to be pretty much zero with this election.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No sausage sangers or cake stall at the local school this morning where I voteted. No many people giving out how to vote cards as well. Care factor seems to be pretty much zero with this election.
Its a yawn fest. Which flavour of puke do you want?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Care factor should be higher, considering the incumbents are selling all our assets off.
Just voted and the Liberals didn't even bother to have someone at the door. It is a race to the bottom election and at least now I won't get fined for a no show.

No free T Shirt was swindled either. Will have to work in my technique.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just voted and the Liberals didn't even bother to have someone at the door. It is a race to the bottom election and at least now I won't get fined for a no show.

No free T Shirt was swindled either. Will have to work in my technique.

I feel a bit jaded after hearing people get free T-shirts down there, only ever had the leaflets handed to me.

I need to update myself on the some of the policies these mobs want to put forwards but we're still better off than a lot of other countries.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I feel a bit jaded after hearing people get free T-shirts down there, only ever had the leaflets handed to me.
You are guaranteed to get wierd looks. I asked and the said 'Sure, we will get you one' but they didn't. The Independent candidates T shirt was much more fashionable than the fire engine red labor one which would be hard to wear any day of the year.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Shooters fishers and farmers seem to be gaining, they should really consider CC if they want things to shoot fish and farm.
There's plenty to shoot...not much of it is game unless you include the deer.

Fish...yeah well not much water

Farm...well that depends on your bank rather than the local member.

I'll tell you how it all works out as it appears as I'm now in SFF electorate...

And bugger me... it's raining!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
And yet again Victoria shows it is less dumb en masse... Why is there so much more corruption in nsw politics?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Voters minds are corrupted. I don't even want to replay a conversation I had with several neighbours last night.

They were simply wrong with their policy knowledge, likely simply by media (social & mainstream) leading them astray. Because the media can.