The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Twitter is also saying Porter had her killed so... yeah.

The best of action would probably be a Parliamentary enquiry, but before that the accused really needs to admit the allegations are about them, just makes them look guiltier the longer they wait.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
#ScrotuMo just can't be fucked anwering questions about anything where he can't control the narrative.
so we get "I'm the prime minister..." while chucking a hissy and stamping his foot like a little child.

#scottyCBFansweringquestions
#scottyhatesoldandpoorpeople
#scottytherapistprotector
#scrotumo
#lnphateswomen
#LNPgaslighting
#idontholdahose
#LNPnotaccountabletovoters

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The last news I heard on this (thank you commercial radio) was that the relevant minister had told ScoMo "I didn't do it" which was good enough for ScoMo, and that the police had closed the case due to lack of credible evidence. This all smells like it's swept under the same rug as our military criminals.

Albo has been given a free shot at goal here. I'm sure he will fuck it up. The dude needs a trusted hand who knows how to get the rage on.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Statement tomorrow. I'm pretty much convinced it's Porter. Why else would a serious legal / criminal issue be circulating around the top levels of Government and the one person you'd expect to hear from about such things is the one we haven't - the Attorney General.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Twitter is also saying Porter had her killed so... yeah.

The best of action would probably be a Parliamentary enquiry, but before that the accused really needs to admit the allegations are about them, just makes them look guiltier the longer they wait.
I haven't seen it said that bluntly, only that Turnbull has raised the question as to whether it was an Epstein kind of suicide.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
The last news I heard on this (thank you commercial radio) was that the relevant minister had told ScoMo "I didn't do it" which was good enough for ScoMo, and that the police had closed the case due to lack of credible evidence. This all smells like it's swept under the same rug as our military criminals.

Albo has been given a free shot at goal here. I'm sure he will fuck it up. The dude needs a trusted hand who knows how to get the rage on.
The NSW police commissionioner is Scummo's neighbour and a fellow Hillsong cultist. And didn't he just get an $85,000 raise right when Gladys was working the shredding machines overtime?

Norco Maniac

Is back!
@Norco Maniac And "Twitter for days"? Got some links from days ago?

Found this one - from this morning...

No links unless i go back and gravedig. The rumours have been circulating since Friday and the 26 edits of the AG's Wiki page on Sunday to remove his debating team trip to Sydney in 1988 added fuel to the fire. A photo allegedly of the two of them in Sydney on the night in question surfaced today. I've been following closely because this has all been a # metoo moment for me.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't seen it said that bluntly, only that Turnbull has raised the question as to whether it was an Epstein kind of suicide.
Turnbull is in full revenge mode. It’s not really respectful to the alleged victim to have this conspiracy theory out there unless there is something credible behind it. You could have easily said that the advice he gave made this person situation worse as well.
I do wonder if a parliamentary inquiry will include the the Bill shorten accusation as well. I thought the media handled this situation well last year by not blowing up into a trial by media shot storm.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Turnbull is in full revenge mode. It’s not really respectful to the alleged victim to have this conspiracy theory out there unless there is something credible behind it. You could have easily said that the advice he gave made this person situation worse as well.
I do wonder if a parliamentary inquiry will include the the Bill shorten accusation as well. I thought the media handled this situation well last year by not blowing up into a trial by media shot storm.
fuck the LNP, I would be in revenge mode if I had donated 1.75MILLION dollars to those suckhole shitstains, who then turned around and dumped me as PM. ;)