The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Litenbror

Eats Squid
wheat is but one of many grains. Corn, barley, shorgum, pretty sure soy comes under grains etc, Grain in aggregate is the important metric.
Sigh, as I said this was just wheat in my post. Honestly having a conversation on here with you is challenging to be polite. Remember it was you who couldn't be fucked looking up the references and used "IIRC" but now you're critiquing other people's posts for accuracy :rolleyes:

If your going to be a pedant go and actually read last year production report from ABARES and come back to us with the actual numbers not what you "IIRC"

Last edited:

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Sigh, as I said this was just wheat in my post. Honestly having a conversation on here with you is challenging to be polite. Remember it was you who couldn't be fucked looking up the references and used "IIRC" but now you're critiquing other people's posts for accuracy :rolleyes:

If your going to be a pedant go and actually read last year production report from ABARES and come back to us with the actual numbers not what you "IIRC"
its not that deep mate. when talking about grain production as a metric, picking one and saying we are x largest is not relevant. regardless of my IIRC, becuse i was talking about grain in aggregate, not wheat. Challenging indeed.

also not going to go read shit. I simply dont care. Just waiting for my stage three tax cuts :)

Litenbror

Eats Squid
its not that deep mate
Your a funny one, real pedantic when it suits but flippant when you want. I know you like trolling but honestly I don't understand what you get from it on here? Do you behave the same way in the real world, I'm genuinely curious? I'm not doing much at the moment so this is a good way to spend a bit of time.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Your a funny one, real pedantic when it suits but flippant when you want. I know you like trolling but honestly I don't understand what you get from it on here? Do you behave the same way in the real world, I'm genuinely curious? I'm not doing much at the moment so this is a good way to spend a bit of time.
like i said, its not that deep

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
:D you really aren't. Play at intelligent but just another troll who likes to try correct people online :D
you really are thinking about this too hard. But I'm glad its keeping you busy. If you haven't worked it out yet, i don't particularly care what strangers from the internet think about me.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
you really are thinking about this too hard. But I'm glad its keeping you busy. If you haven't worked it out yet, i don't particularly care what strangers from the internet think about me.
But you do and that's what I find so fascinating, for all of your BS about not caring you keep coming back everytime. I just find it a really interesting and wonder how it manifests in the real world?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
But you do and that's what I find so fascinating, for all of your BS about not caring you keep coming back everytime. I just find it a really interesting and wonder how it manifests in the real world?
you think i respond because i care what people think about me? that's a very strange pattern of thinking.

I respond for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with me caring what people think about me. In fact there are literally hundreds of reasons. Here's a couple:
-I'm bored
- I need a break from looking at numbers/code
- I need a laugh
etc

None of these have anything to do with whether i give a shit what you think about me. Carry on thinking whatever you like. Be my guest, free world and all. It literally has ZERO impact on me, my life etc. The fact that i don't care and you not being able to grasp that is kind of amusing though.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
you think i respond because i care what people think about me? that's a very strange pattern of thinking.

I respond for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with me caring what people think about me. In fact there are literally hundreds of reasons. Here's a couple:
-I'm bored
- I need a break from looking at numbers/code
- I need a laugh
etc

None of these have anything to do with whether i give a shit what you think about me. Carry on thinking whatever you like. Be my guest, free world and all. It literally has ZERO impact on me, my life etc. The fact that i don't care and you not being able to grasp that is kind of amusing though.
And you're back :D. We all respond to interact with people, that's the purpose of this place. By constantly stating how much you don't care what people think it really gives the impression of insecurity. I really couldn't give a shit but it's just interested to see someone shout so loud about how much they don't care, seems kind of put on.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
And you're back :D. We all respond to interact with people, that's the purpose of this place. By constantly stating how much you don't care what people think it really gives the impression of insecurity. I really couldn't give a shit but it's just interested to see someone shout so loud about how much they don't care, seems kind of put on.
Not that deep buddy. I tried to explain it but you know more about me than me. You got me. I am completely and utterly invested in how you, an insignificant stranger to me, thinks or feels about me. You are an intellectual titan. If it helps, I'll pull back and you can feel like you have the W and enjoy the well deserved dopamine rush lol

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Not that deep buddy. I tried to explain it but you know more about me than me. You got me. I am completely and utterly invested in how you, an insignificant stranger to me, thinks or feels about me. You are an intellectual titan. If it helps, I'll pull back and you can feel like you have the W and enjoy the well deserved dopamine rush lol
And I'm out. If anyone is wondering how to irritate a narcissist, this is how you do it. It's been fun!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Just a reminder to everyone, keep it civil and no personal attacks or baiting. Done with the shit that has appeared in the last few days.
You can express your opinion just don't make it personal if you don't agree with anyone else.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Too funny ! Love it :p

Caught out again Squid. Looks like the rest of this forum are getting on board... if everyone here has you on ignore, are you taking to yourself ? Do you like the sound of your own keyboard voice ?

Probably barred from every forum he's ever joined, maybe even found a pic of a Yeti online and pretends he owns a bike.

Has never taken part in any bicycle conversation on this forum, only politics, Covid and bullshit.

There's nothing you say here has any benefit to anyone riding a MTB.

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
Too funny ! Love it :p

Caught out again Squid. Looks like the rest of this forum are getting on board... if everyone here has you on ignore, are you taking to yourself ? Do you like the sound of your own keyboard voice ?

Probably barred from every forum he's ever joined, maybe even found a pic of a Yeti online and pretends he owns a bike.

Has never taken part in any bicycle conversation on this forum, only politics, Covid and bullshit.

There nothing you say here has any benefit to anyone riding a MTB.
One of the bigger forums (has been around since 2001) that I am a member of (not biking forum) has recently closed its Current events section and stops most of the political and heavily opinionated discussions that crop up in other threads pretty quickly now. Mainly because people were unable to play well together.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
One of the bigger forums (has been around since 2001) that I am a member of (not biking forum) has recently closed its Current events section and stops most of the political and heavily opinionated discussions that crop up in other threads pretty quickly now. Mainly because people were unable to play well together.
Religion was even the straw that broke Hambo's back.

Sometimes you just have to stay out of these conversations.

Just here for the bikes ;)