The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Flow-Rider

Burner
You'd wonder if the Epstein stuff was in Aus, who's names would be on the list :p
Jokes aside, Virginia Giuffre fled to Noosa in Qld to escape Epstein with an Aussie guy she found overseas, must be still living up that way because in one of the interviews they show her in sugarcane fields which are north a bit more.

The courts have found out that there are literally thousands of underage kids involved, Epstein initially got caught when school teachers found a young girl with excess money on her and she couldn't tell anyone where it came from.

Last edited:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Jokes aside, Virginia Giuffre fled to Noosa in Qld to escape Epstein with an Aussie guy she found overseas, must be still living up that way because in one of the interviews they show her in sugarcane fields which are north a bit more.

The courts have found out that there are literally thousands of underage kids involved, Epstein initially got caught when school teachers found a young girl with excess money on her and she could tell anyone where it came from.
This article states that she lives in Perth now -

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

The courts have found out that there are literally thousands of underage kids involved, Epstein initially got caught when school teachers found a young girl with excess money on her and she could tell anyone where it came from.
I've watched a bit of it as I'm a Royalist, interested in the Prince Andrew involvement. That young lady went through a lot and being young, thought it was reality, thus recruiting others. We all have done stupid stuff at that age.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I've watched a bit of it as I'm a Royalist, interested in the Prince Andrew involvement. That young lady went through a lot and being young, thought it was reality, thus recruiting others. We all have done stupid stuff at that age.
FIL had quite a number of um interactions with the royal family. He was someone who would say nothing rather than bad mouth a person. He had one notable exception. That pos.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They released today that there are other royals involved, allegedly distant family members. I bet people are wondering if that bloke who claimed Prince Andrew was his father is true now.