The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Labor

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Nationals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Independant

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The Reason Party

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • One Nation

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
Can't say I'm disappointed to see Tones offed, and I reckon Shorten is fucked now (not a bad thing). Smartest play from him I reckon would be to get up in QT tomorrow and call a truce with Turnbull since both parties are now guilty of the long knives. That'd get a lot of public credit, and steal Turnbull's bring back the reasoned debate pitch.

Gotta be short odds on an early election now. Be interesting to see Uncle Rupert's reaction since he hates Turnbull.
About 6 months of settling in and setting up an agenda/vision and into an election would be my guess. Referendum on republic within 2 years perhaps. Will be interesting to see what substance he offers besides not being Tony.

rangersac

Likes Dirt
The worst part about this evening is my most excellent t-shirt that has a picture of Tones' head, and the word Baddie underneath is now sadly obsolete

Bermshot

Banned
That is certainly something that I believe we should do and Julie and I both as retired advocates in our own way are very keen to do that again. The hour is very late. Everyone should go to bed. Thank you very much indeed

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-turnbull-and-julie-bishop-address-the-media-following-leadership-spill-20150914-gjmjyk.html#ixzz3ljCyyHrO
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Go to bed! Yep, I should start listening now. Now I'm 6?

Strings have been pulled.

1 is the boats, 2 is the rainbow plebdecide. Oh and "make more jobs" 3.

So you've Turn'bull & one of the biggest of turncoat's Iv'e ever seen standing behind him.

Last edited:

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
You've gotta feel for tony. He did the best he could for the Australian people.

It was just a really pathetic and outdated attempt.