The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Seriously? Huh... i just thought it was an entertaining conspiracy theory :) Who knows what really happened :)

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Happy to pass on your contact details.
Lol. Not sure asio are monitoring bike nerds... Who knows what goes on at that level, I sure as shit don’t.

I still reckon Clive would have been pissed off if he actually got a seat and had to turn up to work in Canberra!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Hence the bullshit narrative that is Straya politics:

“... The cohort most tuned in are men, people aged over 55, and Coalition voters....”

Bullshit narrative = disillusion = apathy = more bullshit narrative.

The world is fucked.
Speaking of bullshit narratives, don’t read the comments on the sky news YouTube videos...

nathanm

Eats Squid
Just reading the news about our economic position being the worst since the GFC.

Given the current state of our economy and pretty much everything else, exactly how the hell does anyone, who did, justify voting for the liberals last election.

"well things would be worse if we had labor", really, you really honestly think that. Exactly how could things be much worse than where we're at now in terms of unemployment, economy, immigration, environment, housing etc etc.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's a good time for massive infrastructure overhauls...maybe energy related. But we need to maintain the surplus and what party could weather the storm of lay-offs that would arise as certain outdated industries close down?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Given the current state of our economy and pretty much everything else, exactly how the hell does anyone, who did, justify voting for the liberals last election.
I'm not sure either party has what it takes to get us out of this slump. Both will use the tried and tested boost population to keep her ticking over whilst padding the pockets of whomever their respective support bases are.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The consumer is not in position to lead the economy out of this, which is what the current model relies on. It is probably time for a completely new way of doing economics. I don't have any idea what that is but it will be different to current t models.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Placing people in high household debt makes them work more hours, harder and at a cheaper rate. We're going back to pre 80's except now the price of living has sky rocketed.