The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Just to be more positive.

this is the type of shizzle govt should provide funding for ... even if it’s just to seed a few firms. Biggest issue I have is that several MPs are probably invested in these providers and tripling their money.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Just to be more positive.

this is the type of shizzle govt should provide funding for ... even if it’s just to seed a few firms. Biggest issue I have is that several MPs are probably invested in these providers and tripling their money.

This is the sort of thing the public service does, not MPs. This is why an independent public service is so crucial, it can keep getting on with good ideas like this without politics constantly tripping it up.

moorey

call me Mia
Lots of people out there with iPhones who will blindly absorb it...
Unrelated...I said on Twitter that Fred Trump was racist, and it triggered a woman demanding proof. I linked her to credible reports/articles of his links to KKK and white supremacists, and charges/findings of not allowing ‘coloureds’ in his housing developments.
‘That’s just media and reporting, I don’t believe any fake news. Where’s the proof
I asked for?’
Sums up Trumps Murcia.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Unrelated...I said on Twitter that Fred Trump was racist, and it triggered a woman demanding proof. I linked her to credible reports/articles of his links to KKK and white supremacists, and charges/findings of not allowing ‘coloureds’ in his housing developments.
‘That’s just media and reporting, I don’t believe any fake news. Where’s the proof
I asked for?’
Sums up Trumps Murcia.
Sigh... I don't suppose she was able to say what would be considered proof?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
According to you no one should have children. So in 80-100 years time no humans. Great solution. Guess the planet is saved.