The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Labor

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Nationals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Independant

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The Reason Party

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • One Nation

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

safreek

Vealcake
I'm putting my money on the only national with any vim and vigour. Who are the other nats
judging by the eyes he has just seen another female staffer

pink poodle

Our man in the West
They're all hillbillies. Was probably his cousin. Has there ever been a dignified photo of him? He looks like his dick is jammed in the car door outside a convent.

oliosky

Likes Dirt
Matt Canavan really shat the bed didn't he... Hopefully the flog falls off the political radar completely and takes up a job with one of the one of the mining behemoths stuffing his back pockets.

tubby74

Likes Dirt
Maybe Barnaby will resign now.
its not like Barnaby has ever lived in the real world, just in his own alternate reality. he only lost 11-10 from what I read and plans to keep being annoying until someone switches votes just to stop him whining the whole time. as for LNP, if people voted for them before nothing in the latest round of the shit show will loosen that rust. we're every bit as bad as America now.

silentbutdeadly

Eats Squid
its not like Barnaby has ever lived in the real world, just in his own alternate reality. he only lost 11-10 from what I read and plans to keep being annoying until someone switches votes just to stop him whining the whole time. as for LNP, if people voted for them before nothing in the latest round of the shit show will loosen that rust. we're every bit as bad as America now.
The thing is that the people of the electorate of New England voted for him...and by some majority.

The punters in my Federal electorate...both this one and the last one voted for his colleagues. And their numbers increased substantially last time.

If you guys want to get rid of numbnuts like Barnaby and his mates then you really don't many options unless you can find regional Australia someone else to represent them who both actually represents them AND thinks the way you city folk do. And then get us to vote for them. Good luck with that.

It's pretty much why I've given little thought at all to my HoR vote for 20 years (apart from picking the rep that would most annoy the sitting National) and thought much more carefully about the Senate...

Oddjob

Wheel size expert
The thing is that the people of the electorate of New England voted for him...and by some majority.

The punters in my Federal electorate...both this one and the last one voted for his colleagues. And their numbers increased substantially last time.

If you guys want to get rid of numbnuts like Barnaby and his mates then you really don't many options unless you can find regional Australia someone else to represent them who both actually represents them AND thinks the way you city folk do. And then get us to vote for them. Good luck with that.

It's pretty much why I've given little thought at all to my HoR vote for 20 years (apart from picking the rep that would most annoy the sitting National) and thought much more carefully about the Senate...
Isn't Shooters and Fishers eating the Nats lunch.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

silentbutdeadly

Eats Squid
Isn't Shooters and Fishers eating the Nats lunch.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Mostly at the State level... especially in NSW. My state electorate swapped out the National for the SFF dude and he's working flat out to keep it. Orange kept their SFF rep. But the rest stayed National.