The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Labor

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Nationals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Independant

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The Reason Party

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • One Nation

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Asininedrivel

Likes Dirt
The Federal Budget. I shouldn't be disappointed. I should know better. But I had vague hopes after the Feds completely jettisoned their ideology in response to the pandemic that we'd get a more innovative, f*** the debt let’s think big Budget. Naïve much.

Instead high vis gets some monies, manufacturing gets (nowhere near enough) monies, the environment gets no monies (that one didn’t surprise me) all of us get tax cuts we won’t even notice and the chances of someone’s gran getting shunted into a an “aged care” home to provide fodder for another Royal Commission stays…. about the same.

Ugh.

pink poodle

Our man in the West
I did chuckle at the betoota headline regarding transitioning old folks from home to pet food.

Truely a visionary government. What a time to be alive!

Asininedrivel

Likes Dirt
Almost laughable for sure, a lot of people don't even have a job and the rest have had their hours cut back, so I suppose it leaves the big hitters for a great Christmas bonus.
It's just such an empty flex though, even on $140k+ they'll get back maaaybe $2,500. Probably less. That's hardly going to make a dent in the repayments on their X5s.
Ughree. Over 34? Female? Soz.
"Why are these women with their ideas and trousers and jobs being so uppity about equality? Their place is in the kitchen."
- Senior Government Drone. Probably.

Halo1

Likes Dirt
Is Barilaro intent on blowing up his career or has it just been too long between news headlines mentioning his name.

Oddjob

Wheel size expert
Is Barilaro intent on blowing up his career or has it just been too long between news headlines mentioning his name.
It's a wonder the Libs don't just dissolve the coalition and run candidates in all seats. The Nats have been a total shitshow since Barnaby showed up.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk