The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Labor

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Nationals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Independant

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • The Reason Party

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • One Nation

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
There's a thing called 'duty of care' in a workplace and all the people involved that failed to act need to be taken to task over it. If one of the victims had taken their life from not receiving proper assistance from health professionals, where does it place these people ? It's also a form of psychological abuse to isolate people in a workplace.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
Honestly with outrage culture what it is the hoo ha will have died down before any elections happen and will have little impact.

(phrasing is not meant to be flippant when I read it back not sure how else to put it)
I'm hoping at least one sitting member of parliament has to reading their seat with some expediency, bringing on a by-election. I don't trust the people to vote them out at the next election. Dutton still holds a seat for fuck's sake!

Asininedrivel

Likes bikes and dirt and has no idea why
This just popped up. Fuck the IPA, save the ABC.

The hatred conservatives have for the ABC is pretty mystifying to me. One of the ABC's jobs has always been to hold the Government to account, and Liberals who think the broadcaster is inherently biased have goldfish memories of the amount of shit the ABC gave the Rudd / Gillard / Rudd Governments on a daily if not hourly basis.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West