The famous people you've met!

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
Ok guys so I just thought this may be a good idea to start up just in interest.
The title is pretty self explanitory but please, lets not turn this into a bragging match.
I'll start off with the only one i can think of currently.
The whole Ms. Universe group in 2008 whilst holidaying in Vietnam.
Get posting guys :cool:

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
Had a beer with hilltop hoods, chilled with rise against, met beyonce once lol, met all of the abc3 crew doing a photoshoot for them on my work experience. i think thats about it, my dads in the music buisness and hes had dinners with everyone from taylor swift to snoop dog and 50 cent

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Was in QLD staying at a place on the same beach that Sea Patrol was being shot off.

Cool boat to see in real life, that's about it though.

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
Had a beer with hilltop hoods, chilled with rise against, met beyonce once lol, met all of the abc3 crew doing a photoshoot for them on my work experience. i think thats about it, my dads in the music buisness and hes had dinners with everyone from taylor swift to snoop dog and 50 cent
Good record going there! your dad has a dream job man.
Update: Some geelong footballers in various places like subway.
Seen quiet a few celebs and Aussie icons.. only spoke to a very small group of them though

Last edited:

Joy

Likes Dirt
Can he get me a job? hahaha

A whole bunch of riders at Worlds (including Sam Hill at the airport), Kai Hansen, Dragonforce, spoke to Joe Satriani on the phone, Janick Gers from Iron Maiden, Helloween, Suzi Quatro, Alexi Laiho, Erin Brockovich, Eskimo Joe and some more I probably can't think of.

Would love to meet Will Smith, Steve Vai, John Mayer, Eddie Van Halen, Mick Malloy and the Spoon Man from Triple M

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
George greegan. Couple of other footy players
Cj bruton gave me his armband one time. that was cool
Anthony Mundine.
All the lads at worlds ( peat, minnar, hill, bryceland, graves, kovarik, Gee some others
thats all i can think of at the moment

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Hung out with the guys from bag raiders at homebake 2008 ,seen them at another show and they remembered myself and a mate and had a couple of drinks with them.
Met the dudes from Parkway Drive at a house party after they did a show in my hood back in 2006, was so random seeing them there awesome dudes though
Also met the guy that done 'con the fruiter' once when i was drunk in the city, I think I told him he was a shit actor in round the twist haha

i met most of the blokes from 2005 crusty demons toura lots of v8 supercar drivers and drove paul morris car carrier truck(owns siremont racing-i think thats how u spell it lol)the way i got that is his driver is bestmates with a my best friends dad(sounds like bs i know lol)and it was at there house 1 night,matt moss and jake moss before they were factory riders,kade mosig,josh cachia who is factory sponsored by yamaha last i checked or honda lol,ive met alot of the rising motorcross riders before they were right in the spotlight with riding,gary myers(legandary australian burnout king owns a mint as mustang called silverbullet i think google it-twin supercharged aswell)also met bubba(crusty bloke)back in 2006 hes a ripper of a bloke had a chat with him for like half hour at accessoride before they went bankrupt
thats bout it

Joy

Likes Dirt
i met most of the blokes from 2005 crusty demons toura lots of v8 supercar drivers and drove paul morris car carrier truck(owns siremont racing-i think thats how u spell it lol)the way i got that is his driver is bestmates with a my best friends dad(sounds like bs i know lol)and it was at there house 1 night,matt moss and jake moss before they were factory riders,kade mosig,josh cachia who is factory sponsored by yamaha last i checked or honda lol,ive met alot of the rising motorcross riders before they were right in the spotlight with riding,gary myers(legandary australian burnout king owns a mint as mustang called silverbullet i think google it-twin supercharged aswell)also met bubba(crusty bloke)back in 2006 hes a ripper of a bloke had a chat with him for like half hour at accessoride before they went bankrupt
thats bout it
That was the hardest thing I've ever tried to read. Jesus christ

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Simon Ella, footy player.....Thats about it...

EDIT: Actually I was in the same class as his son in primary school.

I knew a casual teachers who worked in the music industry and had met all the big names, including a night out in the cross with Robbie Williams

Last edited:

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Spoke to Michael Hutchence for about 10 minutes on Artarmon Station in about 1982.

Thats it.

bradleyR513

Likes Dirt
I've met the whole Parramatta Eels team this year as my maths teacher is also the assistant coach of the under 20's team. A couple of years before I met Jason Taylor when he was coaching the Eels because I had a school comp grand final at Parramatta stadium. I had a 30 minute conversation with him about my future in football as he was impressed with the 2 tries i scored. Truth was I was only playing football for my school because my mates were playing, and I'm more interested in bikes. Another thing on Football, the whole Australian side came to my school for a training day with all of the primary schools from the local area. The ones I met were Petro Civinoceva, David Williams, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis and Andrew Johns who was not playing for Aus, but was a trainer.

I've met Chad Reed before, and had a quick chat, that was at the Wollongong supercross before it was 'Super X' a few years back, maybe '06?

I met the usuals at worlds last year, but I only knew the Major, and most heard of riders. Fionn griffiths gave me a signed card cos she was signing heaps of them before anyone got there, and I didn't even know who she was!! Embarrassing for her and me haha.

Theres probably a few more people I'm forgetting, but I've already gone on for too long:D

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Deep Purple at Melb airport in '99 in the QANTAS club.

We were doing a software product launch and my boss was the biggest deep purple fan so coincided the software launch with the Melb, Adelaide and Sydney (from memory.. it was that or NZ.... so long ago) concerts. We would take 20 of our vendors to the gig via stretch limo after our launch.

It was pure coincidence they were on the same flight to Adelaide as us and my boss was like a little school girl about to wet his pants.... being a guitarist I was stoked to see Morse as well.
I dragged the boss over and said gday and Morse and Lord started up a friendly chat with us for the next 30 mins till they called our flight. They though what we were doing was pretty cool. Got some autographs and pics but mainly it was just really cool hanging out with the guys talking shit.

Morse came over to us at the baggage claim while we were waiting for a bit of a chat so we grabbed another couple of pics, he is a pretty funny guy.

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Lote Tuqiri at some motivational seminar my dad was doing the sound engineering for. All the DH riders at the Worlds. Craig Lowndes at Lakeside when I was 9 or 10, and I got my photo taken with Batman at Movie World.

Probably others I cant think of at the moment.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was in the same elevator as Bono in Vegas on NYE back a couple of years.

He was definitely #1 all round person in that elevator... (South Park, circa 2000)