The fastest farkiner......

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
The fastest farkiner at johnny Waddell's fundraiser was .......ME!

Oh yeah baby, forget about the postwhores Fuzzy(LIam) and DropinAdin (Adin). The guy who rides his bike more than his mouse kills them all (with only one run)
7 Dan O'Kane Hardtail 02:16.62 02:16.62 00:14.58

14 Liam Bamber Hardtail 02:33.92 02:42.17 02:33.92 00:31.88

18 Adin Sehic Hardtail 02:52.78 02:53.22 02:52.78 00:50.74

I took it easy on the youngsters in the first run by not pedalling. So i decided to pedal in the second run and see what happened. The results weren't that great. I managed to get more injured than both of them. Torn AC joint in my shoulder after a crash in the second run. Can't ride my precious .243 for a couple of weeks now!!!! Bummer. Otherwise a great day. I was also fast at the hospital. one hour in and out of there with a nice bagful of drugs..I'm sleeping like a baby with those panadeine fortes.

Dan

G

i crashed on both my runs and busted up my wrist... who was the only farkiner clearing that last table? OH ME!?!!? yeh.. and who joined in the jump session a practice which none of yas decided to show up to? oh me? yeh? who pulled a 3 star over it? me? yeh i thought so? who got the spy photos of sams bike? me? yeh i thought so too :p

lol

Adi

It's my birthday!
Who got last, me :D. Who crashed 2 times in one run and lost his chain in that same run, me! :D Who got a flat last run? Oh? Me? Yeah I knew that one!

Shit! :p

Props on owning us with one run Dan. Hope you heal up quick :).

I'll get you guys one day. Sweet revenge :D.

Oh, sorry, I forgot one main point:

Who got plate #13? ME!!! :lol:.

G

im challenging you dan.. we shall race again somewhere we shall race

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hahaha, if you guys think we are fighting we are only bitching in a friendly manner to eachother. Riding with these guys owns :).

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Fuzzy said:
no im dead serious... dan your going down :evil: :lol:
It'll never happen....... My shoulder feels better already. I could probably beat you with my buggered shoulder.

I was only six seconds behind my mate who was riding a Bg Hit with Monster T! He isn't going to hear the end of that one.

Dan

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
ummmm fuzzy i was clearing the last table as well it was a sweet jump and you even got a photo of me doing it in your pics post the last pic below my busted rim is me jumping (not my natural side to be whipping on either in that pic)

did you see any other hardtail riders attempt the triple???

damnit youse better be going to allt he rest of the rounds now theres a bit of a competition going on i want in...

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
DropinAdin said:
LOL! I agree the plate 13 SUCKS! I had it in my first DH race and fell on every run but 1.. thats only coz my chain came off!

Adi

It's my birthday!
wkkie said:
DropinAdin said:
LOL! I agree the plate 13 SUCKS! I had it in my first DH race and fell on every run but 1.. thats only coz my chain came off!
How's this for bad luck. My chain came off and i fell off 2 times, all in one run :eek:! Second run I got a flat, yarrr :).

edit: [insert sarcasm smiley here]... no, I came last because I suck ok :p! :lol:

stooge

Likes Dirt
Well, after listening to you guys sounds like theres actually going 2 be strong competition this year in HT class, finally, looking forward to taking all you guys on!! :D

Stooge

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yarrr Jarrad :). I'd call it more of a friendly bragging compeition, so, whoever out of us wins, has full bragging rights :p.

Nah, it should be a mad year hey. Next race is at Dwellingup, 4th April :D.

Hope to be down there :D!