The Get Low Thread...

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Maybe you guy's have seen this photo of me as it made POD on pink bike, was taken in canada where I spent the first 8 months of this year. Sick photo, I was on my lunch and just riding past.

chris

Attachments

cjm102

Likes Dirt
It was a blast! I had to go to the nationals in Canberra on the 26th Jan for trials and flew out the 2 days later, worked at Silver Star resort for the rest of the winter as a lift operator. I went from coast to coast in-between seasons travelling and seeing the country and then did the summer season working in bike rentals. I had a blast and having a flexible boss to let me out for 2-3hr lunch breaks you can see the result above. In the end I needed to cut summer a little short with only 2 weeks to the end of the season as the worlds were on in Canberra, I arrived back only 3 days before they were on... I couldn't miss it.

Chris

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe you guy's have seen this photo of me as it made POD on pink bike, was taken in canada where I spent the first 8 months of this year. Sick photo, I was on my lunch and just riding past.

chris

thats a mad photo dude!
looks like your pinnin'n :D

love the sound of teh lifestyle over there, or for you at least. super jealous

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
like karma sutra of cornering or some shit...

How'd he even manage to corner like that????
no offense...im so confused as to what he is doing.
Looks kinda shonky.
From this angle it does. Though from front on, he could be cornering corectly, depending on the burm itself. Just a point :cool:

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
looks like he is sitting on the gutter

edit: woops didn't realize it was a clip

Last edited: