The Gran Turismo 5/ Racing simulator Thread.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Is it possible that you guys could post pone the race for 15-30 minutes as im on my way home and I really wanna race?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ohhhh. Its only 537 here. 5pm on a Sunday is way too early imo. Should be on a weeknight or something.

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Lol sorry mate, Sydney time and it's best time I can do.

Venciferus, mate couldn't wait any longer. Everyone else online ok to go at 5:30 and I couldn't keep waiting as I had to be offline at 7:00.
You just need to join my lounge....no room number.

That's 2 disappointing events in a row, will give this one more try next weekend and see if it's worth continuing.

Good racing zombie, shame about the off and nailing that set of barriers. I think lots of downforce was a bonus at this track.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still dont have home internet so no race for me tomorrow night. I did the tsukuba 4 hour enduro today , 204 laps in an Mx 5 !

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^Nice!

Did Like The Wind, scored me an awesome Nissan Group C car... Mazda Furai concept rocks! And only need lvl 6 Bob to unlock him

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^Nice!

Did Like The Wind, scored me an awesome Nissan Group C car... Mazda Furai concept rocks! And only need lvl 6 Bob to unlock him
The Furai is a wild looking car hey. Goes pretty good too.

Good effort !! You get a good sense of achievement in ticking something like that in a single hit.
I had a few breaks :eek: Did the first hour and a half in one hit , had a nap , another straight hour or so , snack break , watched some TV etc.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though , you get into the groove. :cool:

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a Mclaren F1 the other day and fully kitted it out, it's an absolute weapon! Highly recommended if you've got the credits to do it!

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What did everyone use for the historic racing car.... I have a done out Buick Special which I feel may be able to do trial mountain with a bit of tuning to stop the epic understeer, And I have a Shelby 'thing' which is the right weight + power but cant stay on the road.... I can get 2nd on the Cote De Azur.. Do I need the Camaro RM car? :confused:

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Hey mate send me a message to remind me and I'll send you my Challenger which won it easy.

PSN: BlueGlory

Last edited:

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What did everyone use for the historic racing car.... I have a done out Buick Special which I feel may be able to do trial mountain with a bit of tuning to stop the epic understeer, And I have a Shelby 'thing' which is the right weight + power but cant stay on the road.... I can get 2nd on the Cote De Azur.. Do I need the Camaro RM car? :confused:
I read on here to use the old skool Lamborghini Countach and that worked a treat...the Chapparel race car will give you a bit of grief but its easy to block him through the corners!

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has anyone had a look at the new round of seasonal races? I had a crack at them last night, way too simple as there are no restrictions on the car you can enter the cars you are racing have limited power...prize money and points are low too, I don't understand what the benefit of these races are? Especially in comparison to the other races where you could win 2,000,000 credits without raising a sweat...