the grove

Status
Not open for further replies.

stp

Likes Dirt
/

yeah they are really tight on letting people know where that place is, i know because one of my friends went there but im not about to tell, as the makers would be angry as hell. you should try find out who made them and ask them for their permision, maybe prove to them that you can keep a secret, or something like that!

p.s. did you get your stinky back yet?

RuDeZ

Likes Dirt
This place is secret and if u find it ur lucky as hell. But dont go asking coz noones gonna tell ya :twisted:

junior

get out of my grill
HHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA :twisted: no one is ever gonna tell you little kids. there some awsome jumps, they will be kept that way aslong as all the little alambie runts, st ives snobs, and castle hill kids don't find them.

alexMc

Likes Dirt
gromet said:
HHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA :twisted: no one is ever gonna tell you little kids. there some awsome jumps, they will be kept that way aslong as all the little alambie runts, st ives snobs, and castle hill kids don't find them.
Beat me to it, even tho i have never been there and never will

RuDeZ

Likes Dirt
you guys do realize the more we say how good they are the more their gonna want to find them so yeah. :wink:

DOM

Eats Squid
squid actually blind folded myself josh and scott and adam .... drugged as aswell I beleive .

We woke up and we were at the grove ...

Josh claims his ass was sore ..

Status
Not open for further replies.