The High Country Lads

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
come on you lads- get some rides organized instead of slacking off! I know theres plenty of you on here! and maybe get to know some of the others from here.

gspot sniper
death sniper
aasr
harotrev
me007
zaccy.p
jake/howsey/dave/craig/muz/dan are also out there in the bike world.
iliketoridemybicycle
Dolsa

Try to get some constant rides going and discuss things within reason. Whats the word with vanderhadens?and trips to buller/beechworth/dinner plains etc

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
ill be up in a few weeks boys- you better start riding beyond school and back. im keen to get back out and ride.

aasr

Likes Dirt
ill be up in a few weeks boys- you better start riding beyond school and back. im keen to get back out and ride.
now your wont :eek: um craig built up his turner and his banshee frame is just siting there not shore. iam not shore if he wont's to do any think with it you should ask about it :)

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
now your wont :eek: um craig built up his turner and his banshee frame is just siting there not shore. iam not shore if he wont's to do any think with it you should ask about it :)
ive talked to him already- im borrowing it for charlotte in Nov which will be good if i come up ill be riding it with my forks.

aasr

Likes Dirt
yer howsey is really ken and john wonts to get out the zac will come jake seems ken lins will come because he loves that track seance he went out there last weekend and i will come because i am dieing for a ride :D lol so all of us are up for it .:) you should see all the boys bikes now there on my my space if you wont to see them you should see matts bike i meen zacs lol jakes bighit look good 2 oh and any luck with daves axle ???

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
yer howsey is really ken and john wonts to get out the zac will come jake seems ken lins will come because he loves that track seance he went out there last weekend and i will come because i am dieing for a ride :D lol so all of us are up for it .:) you should see all the boys bikes now there on my my space if you wont to see them you should see matts bike i meen zacs lol jakes bighit look good 2 oh and any luck with daves axle ???
pretty sure he has ordered one and is just waiting for it. He's offerd for me to borrow the fusion but it needs 150mm rear wheel and bigger forks and 83mm crank.

aasr

Likes Dirt
pretty sure he has ordered one and is just waiting for it. He's offerd for me to borrow the fusion but it needs 150mm rear wheel and bigger forks and 83mm crank.
i am shore he would have a spear deemax there lol not shore about the cranks tho lol i got the Faith of matt and had all my stuff on it then went to the bike shop to put my cranks in it and found out that my cranks didnt fit the faith bb size is 83mm and the dh comp is 100mm i wasnt happy:eek:
DSC00819.JPG

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
i am shore he would have a spear deemax there lol not shore about the cranks tho lol i got the Faith of matt and had all my stuff on it then went to the bike shop to put my cranks in it and found out that my cranks didnt fit the faith bb size is 83mm and the dh comp is 100mm i wasnt happy:eek:
View attachment 115835
ah damn- would be worth getting around though. see how long those welds last. looks alot better than the Dh comp.

aasr

Likes Dirt
ah damn- would be worth getting around though. see how long those welds last. looks alot better than the Dh comp.
lol yer just think of it in the new ve commodore purple :D iam going to fix up the frame then paint it then john wonts it to builf up oh and if you send it off to grip you can get it black just like you wonted :D

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
lol yer just think of it in the new ve commodore purple :D iam going to fix up the frame then paint it then john wonts it to builf up oh and if you send it off to grip you can get it black just like you wonted :D
im assessing my options currently.. will see what happens with grips quote and the guys i bought it off say.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
so whos riding what at the moment-

Sameria Ride list:

Jacob?
John
Lins
Matthew A.
Matt la.
myself
Craig?
dave?
Muz?
Ash heaven forbid?
Zac
Graham and his son.

thats 13 people :D would be the biggest group we've ever had out!!

wheres Grundy at, sure he wouldnt mind a spin maybe?

aasr

Likes Dirt
so whos riding what at the moment-

Sameria Ride list:

Jacob?
John
Lins
Matthew A.
Matt la.
myself
Craig?
dave?
Muz?
Ash heaven forbid?
Zac
Graham and his son.

thats 13 people :D would be the biggest group we've ever had out!!

wheres Grundy at, sure he wouldnt mind a spin maybe?

um dave and jake wont because they will be in QLD oh and there me

howsey

Likes Dirt
yeah man ill come to sameria if thats ok
good to see you and aaron are getting some ride suggestion. thats good chatch