The How Long It Takes Tracks To Dry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
This thread is for people that want to know how long it takes for their certain tracks to dry so they know when to go for a ride. So post up how long it takes for a track to dry i'll try to add it to my post. I'll go first ;)

Lysterfield : It takes around two days to become more or less dry(with 30+ degree weather). It takes about 3 days to dry up with cloudy weather.

Lard

Likes Dirt
This thread is for people that want to know how long it takes for their certain tracks to dry so they know when to go for a ride. So post up how long it takes for a track to dry i'll try to add it to my post. I'll go first ;)

Lysterfield : It takes around two days to become more or less dry(with 30+ degree weather). It takes about 3 weeks to dry up with cloudy weather.
Fixed it for you.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
start rant\

For F*cks Sake.

Is this even needed?

Go water the ground in your yard and wait until its dry, taking a mean average of the temperature every 8 seconds... (remember to acount for varying wind chill factors etc)

Or....

Get out there and ride your friggin bike and don;t make useless bullshit waste of time posts!

/end rant

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
well, maybe people hate getting muddy? maybe they like to ride in the dry? maybe they want the best possible riding conditions so they can have the most fun on their ride.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard chess is a cool sport hansel!

Bloody hell, bikes were meant to be dirty, if you can't take any fun in knowing your wheels are a bees dick from sliding out of under you then you should take up the above sport.

S.

ex offender
Too many sandy vaginas in this thread - locked. No need for the animosity guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.