The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Was hoping for a bit better but its all MTB with a bit of gravel. No road or commutes.

Though... I have clocked about 600km of this is on a smart trainer but thats about done for the year as its getting warmer.

Hope to break the 5000km barrier for the first time in a couple of years.

Long gone are the days of clicking over 10,000km and 100,000vm about this time of year :rolleyes:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Long gone are the days of clicking over 10,000km and 100,000vm about this time of year :rolleyes:
i know you said this was in previous yrs but them is serious numbers, don't think i ever got to 10K km once, might of hit 7500- 1 year when i raced road - i have been doing some road km's lately to try & increase my now sagged top end speed - bores the crap out of me, i don't know how people keep clocking big road km's each week, after week..only thing which keeps me going is being able to mouth jokes/insults at fellow riders

i will get over 5000km, and maybe 60000 vert this year -have done 230hrs which is what I watch most, my yearly avg speed is slowly increasing

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a very slow start to the year and then a bit of a dip in the middle after a stack and winter motivation went out the window.

If I keep going the way I'm going, I should get my 250hr goal.
Only need 4hrs a week to get there. Currently doing around 6 - 8 hrs.
Elevation will be down a bit and mileage looks terrible due to a lot of MTB haha. I'd need to do 4000vm a week to reach 100000vm, but hoping to get into the 80,000's

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Had a very slow start to the year and then a bit of a dip in the middle after a stack and winter motivation went out the window.
View attachment 381488
Elevation will be down a bit and mileage looks terrible due to a lot of MTB haha. I'd need to do 4000vm a week to reach 100000vm, but hoping to get into the 80,000's

View attachment 381489
Do you race too?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't

moorey

call me Mia
View attachment 381488

View attachment 381489
Nice one.
I nominated 4000km with 80000m climbing back in January 1st. No injuries has helped, and lockdown has been kind and increased my riding, so I’ve already beaten it, and now just twisting the knife further.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas