The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Seven Psychopaths. Not sure I'm into films that are too meta. It did have some very funny bits though.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
"Into the white " on world movies about German and English airmen thrown together who depend on each other to survive lost in Norway in a blizzard,

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Big Short. I rather liked it. Like many, I would have liked it more if I were smart enough to have spotted it happening and did something about it at the time.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
John Wick 3...ummm as much as like shoot em up saction movies...this (and #2 as well), just not real sure...thinking did they put neo back into the matrix with a new identy?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
6 Underground on Netflix - Michael Bay directing Ryan Reynolds in a sort of Deadpool style action with a bit of comedy flick. The action is over the top and brutal, bodies going everywhere with inexplicably exploding vehicles, held together by a reasonable if not predictable story. Certainly not going to provide deep stimulation of the grey matter, but the visual cortex will have a fun ride.

mtb1611

Seymour
6 Underground on Netflix - Michael Bay directing Ryan Reynolds in a sort of Deadpool style action with a bit of comedy flick. The action is over the top and brutal, bodies going everywhere with inexplicably exploding vehicles, held together by a reasonable if not predictable story. Certainly not going to provide deep stimulation of the grey matter, but the visual cortex will have a fun ride.
Seems every second person I know (myself included) watched it on Saturday arvo. As you said, over the top, flimsy story line that existed purely to facilitate said violence and inexplicable explosions (pretty sure an Italian barista exploded in the opening scene). I think I actually got up halfway through, wandered around the house aimlessly for ten minutes then sat back down, not having missed anything.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I find senseless violence disturbing and boring so most of the above doesnt appeal to my demographic.
However 'A Second Chance " a clever Danish ethical dilemma on World Movies .
Only problem with World Movies is they have the same 6 ads on every break including the NAB" the goats" and stupid iinet .
probably best recorded to avoid this .
My receptionist told me she cant watch the film and read the subtitles at the same time = its a worry!!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Star Wars. Don’t bother. It deserves the 57% rating on rotten tomatoes.

My step kids (4.5 and 9) biological father took them to Star Wars. Such responsible parenting taking kids to a M rated movie.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Acts of violence.
the film has a weighted average score of 28 out of 100, based on 6 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".[5]

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Acts of violence.
the film has a weighted average score of 28 out of 100, based on 6 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".[5]
That might be the case, and I certainly don't think it's for everyone.

Additionally, I remember critics giving Mad Max: Fury Road stellar reviews and that, at least to me was terrible.