The last movie you've last watched last

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Watched Dune last night. Never read the book or watched any previous adaptations so have no sense of loyalty or otherwise to the story. So I enjoyed it. Big expansive cinematography and soundtrack, but feels intimate with the story built tightly around the few central characters.

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Watched Dune last night. Never read the book of watched any previous adaptations so have no sense of loyalty or otherwise to the story. So I enjoyed it. Big expansive cinematography and soundtrack, but feels intimate with the story built tightly around the few central characters.
Pardon my ignorance, but is that a cinema release only at the moment?

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought it wasnt out till Dec here... but not totally sure.

I'll admit I never really like the books tghat much, ghey were OK. And the old movie was...I don't know, I can't hate it, in the same way I can't love blade runner...but it was pretty average.
I look forward to seeing it, and we'llk see how it goes.

Flow-Rider

Burner
A bit of an American corny humour flick but still funny.

Just shows how wasteful America is, have a look at the size of the mansion the movie was filmed in now abandoned, the outside of the house that they show in the movie is actually a different home.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Finally got around to watching a film on the new system. I put The Hurt Locker on which does a really good job of managing tension.

It made good use of the speakers! I could feel the sub reverberatibg through the room when the bomb went off.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
No Time To Die.

Even though I had a pretty major part spoilered before I saw it, it was still great. Really polished. If you like the other Daniel Craig Bond movies you'll like this one. Trailers didn't really do it justice.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
No Time To Die.

Even though I had a pretty major part spoilered before I saw it, it was still great. Really polished. If you like the other Daniel Craig Bond movies you'll like this one. Trailers didn't really do it justice.
Saw it last night. Much better than Spectre. Holy shitballs Ana de Armas is hot!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk