The last movie you've last watched last

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
A Serbian Film,

Stumbled across some references about it in reddit as it is banned.

Absolutely fucking retarded and sick, but I made it through, I'm not sure this film should have even been made. It's like bad boy bubby, but without the retarded lovable main character, no story arc, but if nerco rape is your thing... and worse, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

do not watch, you have been warned. it's on youtube strangely enough.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_serbian_film/

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Merican Sniper. What a wank. There must be some hard core Tea Party nutters on the nomination panel for the Oscars.

Could have been an amazing movie, if it hadn't become a sweet candy coating over the career of one steely cold remorseless killer.

Clint, have loved your work in the past, but get out of Rupert's bed....

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Merican Sniper. What a wank. There must be some hard core Tea Party nutters on the nomination panel for the Oscars.

Could have been an amazing movie, if it hadn't become a sweet candy coating over the career of one steely cold remorseless killer.

Clint, have loved your work in the past, but get out of Rupert's bed....
Just what the hell have you got against grown men running around foreign nations sprayed up with comic book character logos on their clothes, shooting poorly matched men, women and children (and racking up a cricket score bodycount to boot) whilst showing no signs of empathy, doubt or basic understanding?

The man's a hero goddammit. If it wasnt for him you'd all be speaking German!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The Equalizer. I loved it. And for you haters out there reading this, grinning and getting ready to trash it..... Get fucked. Still loved it. Haven't seen Birdman mind you. :tape2:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just what the hell have you got against grown men running around foreign nations sprayed up with comic book character logos on their clothes, shooting poorly matched men, women and children (and racking up a cricket score bodycount to boot) whilst showing no signs of empathy, doubt or basic understanding?
Nothing, that's the point. Why the fuck did they give him empathy in the script? The real Kyle, fuck me a SEAL Sniper called Kyle.....was a ice cold robot who would have had no remorse if it was his nan in the cross-hairs.

It needs a remake, with the cast of the expendables.

DMan

Nothing, that's the point. Why the fuck did they give him empathy in the script? The real Kyle, fuck me a SEAL Sniper called Kyle.....was a ice cold robot who would have had no remorse if it was his nan in the cross-hairs.

I think his Nan needs to be in the next one then and then we'll see how cold he is...

DMan

Unfortunately she met with a tragic hunting accident at his 5th birthday party.
That explains everything. I definitely need to watch this movie when I'm allowed to watch movies other than M rated. I'm impressionable.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

All it needs is to be edited so that you have Fox News bulletins show up at random intervals throughout the film and hey presto! You've got yourself a 'Starship Troopers' reboot!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Just watched the Giver I know... WHY?

Interesting premise that seemed like a stepping stone between 1984 and Divergent (which I didn't like in the first place). Pity the story was nothing likes it's description. ie interesting. Felt like it was a try hard watered down copy of divergent or hunger games so it surprising to learn this book was written at least 10years before either...

Old dude, The Giver takes on teenage boy as his new Receiver... Nothing Sus. The Giver gives it gently as he can but the Receivers not sure he can take it all.... Nothing Sus

Dull, predictable story full of cliches yet it some how managed to make the ending even more anticlimatic If it was take fucking easy why didn't the 1000 previous Givers do it. And atleast he could have went back and nailed the chick. And what the fuck did the baby have to do with anything. and a fuck sled, just there...

Jeff Bridges mumbling shit. Meryl Streep redoning her Cruvilla hair colour scheme, clumsy symbology.

Well worth a watch if the only other option is sanding your nuts to nothing with a course grit sandpaper dipped in dog shit

4.5 stars If the scale goes up to 1000 stars

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
if the only other option is sanding your nuts to nothing with a course grit sandpaper dipped in dog shit[/COLOR]
Not even then......

Failed to put a tingle in my pubescent vagina, as was implied it would......

Still........a better love story than Twilight.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.

He comes across to me as a complete wanker in interviews.

Also read an interesting article suggesting he had all the elements of a serial killer, particularly as he actually enjoyed his work and boasted at every oppotunity his killings.

Not going to see this flick, as it shouts MERICA! a bit too loudly for my tastes.

nathanm

Eats Squid

Also read an interesting article suggesting he had all the elements of a serial killer, particularly as he actually enjoyed his work and boasted at every oppotunity his killings.

Not going to see this flick, as it shouts MERICA! a bit too loudly for my tastes.
Post tense mate. He was running a help program for soldiers with mental health issues, by helping them shoot shit when he was killed by one of his "patients". Not sure how that went wrong.

Bermshot

Banned

I won't either. We see enough psychos walking past every day, let alone trained ones.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The Equalizer. I loved it. And for you haters out there reading this, grinning and getting ready to trash it..... Get fucked. Still loved it. Haven't seen Birdman mind you. :tape2:
Just watched this last night. I rate it as well. Not normally a fan of violent films, but when its Denzel and justice is being served… I really enjoyed it. It was like Home Alone for adults. 7/10