The last movie you've last watched last

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched blade runner, blerg was about 2 hours too long... looked good, but f'k me other than that it was just... nope

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just came home from blade runner...it was Ummmm...aaaaahhhh...I guess there's 2 answers. It was an enjoyable action film. It was light on content.

And yeah it was long.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Blood Diamond. Bloody good, powerful film.

Re: Blade Runner. The people on the blu-ray forum seemed to really rate it so it's interesting that you don't.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Re: Blade Runner. The people on the blu-ray forum seemed to really rate it so it's interesting that you don't.
I enjoyed it. I'd go into details, but it's a bit too close to release date to risk spoilers etc.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt

yeah, they're o a blu ray forum... so probably more worried about the quality of the footage than whats going on :)

mtb1611

Seymour
Top Gun, with one of my kids. It's borderline comedy! Young fella was quick to make the following astute observation: "That's not a MiG 28, it's an F5 painted up to look like a fake communist jet". Abso%$#@enlutely! Then watched Backed to the Future, which is just tops.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Top Gun, with one of my kids. It's borderline comedy! Young fella was quick to make the following astute observation: "That's not a MiG 28, it's an F5 painted up to look like a fake communist jet". Abso%$#@enlutely! Then watched Backed to the Future, which is just tops.
Iron eagle next week?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
What We Do In The Shadows. This was on SBS last night and I laughed a lot. Written and directed brilliantly by Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Concords) and Taika Waititi (Boy, Hunt For The Wilderpeople). It's a mockumentary following a group of vampires that share a house.It's a commedy not a vampire movie.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What We Do In The Shadows. This was on SBS last night and I laughed a lot. Written and directed brilliantly by Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Concords) and Taika Waititi (Boy, Hunt For The Wilderpeople)
I've seen this before too. It is pretty good. Jermaine is a cracker.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
this talk of crap 80's movies reminds me of
[video=youtube_share;ati5L6gn4jI]https://youtu.be/ati5L6gn4jI[/video]