The last movie you've last watched last

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I never got round to seeing it ^^^^ is it good
I guess it depends what you're into. It's kind of like they tried to merge a kids movie into an action film. Works for some parts, but gets kinda boring in some parts.

It wasn't a waste of time watching it but I wouldn't watch it again.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"Once Upon A time In The West"

One of my favourite films ever... amazing visuals, pacing and tension. Soundtrack is genius and Claudia Cardinel is stunning. Near perfection in a film.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess it depends what you're into. It's kind of like they tried to merge a kids movie into an action film. Works for some parts, but gets kinda boring in some parts.

It wasn't a waste of time watching it but I wouldn't watch it again.
Maybe ill borrow it from the video store when it comes out

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beneath Hill 60

It was pretty good, bit slow at the beggining.
And holy crap what they went through was terrible.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I knew a few people from back home who played as extras in that movie ^.

Went and saw The Expendables tonight. My god, such a terrible, plotless movie. I think my testosterone levels spiked while watching it though..

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I knew a few people from back home who played as extras in that movie ^.

Shit that would have been miserable, from what i saw it rain through the whole movie, and all it was was mud, pretty cool though.

I new some people that where extras in mad max 2, never saw 'em though

Toff

Likes Dirt
The Wall. Roger Waters must be truly demented to come up with the stuff in that. Brilliant, but disturbing at the same time.

Also watched Clash of the Titans last night. What a piece of sh*t. I can't see what the big deal with the Aussie actor is? Seems pretty average to me..

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Tomorrow When The War Began
7.5/10
Surprisingly a pretty good movie. Action, patriotism and adventure mixed with moral/ethical and teenage issues. As a young adult, I felt the characters were closer to my age, but a teenager might also see the characters as closer to their age, so it's good casting and acting to be able to have that effect. Really makes you think how you would react if something like that happened. In the audience I felt like I was part of the movie and found I was telling myself not to judge this person, or this person's entitled to their opinion, almost as if it was directly affecting me. That's how I describe it. It's a good book, so they have to do something majorly wrong to stuff it up, but good to see Australians stepping up to the plate!