The last movie you've last watched last

aceblueheeler1992

Likes Dirt
i saw it the other night and didn't really think it was all that good, the first one was hilarious and had heaps of funny parts but this one just seemed so predictable and you can tell whats going to happen. but hey most movies are like that now
yea mate i saw it on thursday, it wasn't that funny. only certain parts, but yea i prefer the first.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did anyone else think that Prince of Persia looks a hell of a lot like the first Assassin's Creed?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Red (2010). - Classic Bruce Willis flick, 8/10
Red (2008). - Not bad,. 7/10
Repomen . - Awesome idea, great cast, nice twist at the end but something was missing. 7.5/10

MTB:
Raw. -9/10. 5/5. 28/30 etc., One of the best mountain bike films I've ever seen! It's free too...

scuba05

Likes Dirt
So after a conversation at work, i was told to watch 'bad boy bubby'.

Now i dont know how many of you have seen it, but fuck me drunk and call me a slut. What a completely FUCKED UP movie.

I dont know whether to give it 9/10 or 1/10, cause it is messed up and hilarious at the same time.

Excuse the language, but if you have seen it, you will understand that it is completely warranted.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So after a conversation at work, i was told to watch 'bad boy bubby'.

Now i dont know how many of you have seen it, but fuck me drunk and call me a slut. What a completely FUCKED UP movie.

I dont know whether to give it 9/10 or 1/10, cause it is messed up and hilarious at the same time.

Excuse the language, but if you have seen it, you will understand that it is completely warranted.
Mmmmmm.....strange film that one yes indeed. If you found that disturbing yet simultaneously entertaining, then you will probably find the movie 'Gummo' will leave you scratching your head too. Not as confronting as Bad Boy Bubby, but an equally disturbing snapshot of those who don't participate in the American Dream.

Bad Boy Bubby, or 3B, serves a good nickname for some individuals though:rolleyes:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meh, I was disappointed in it. Perhaps it would've been great if I had no expectations, but I was hoping for more.

notorioushsg

Likes Bikes
Drive angry

Your life is better than this... Read an educational book.. Surf the net. Just do anything besides watching this.

Nicholas cage has really, really gone down hill

However "matchstick men" is brilliant