The last movie you've last watched last

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Saw The Creator a few days ago. Overall I liked it and can see the similarity to Rogue One.
I liked it too but there were some huge plot holes.

If we can already shoot down satellites, I’m sure Skynet could deal with a huge flying target in the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

If we can already shoot down satellites, I’m sure Skynet could deal with a huge flying target in the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yebbut, :)
<<whispers>>
It is a movie. Over analysis ruins it all. Pro tip: Don't try to explain religion or song lyrics either.
<</whispers>>

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
finally finished the last season of house. been a while since i started an interest in medical dramas, and now ER has disappeared from the FTA streaming options. finished season 2 of shoresy so i guess its time to finish burn notice

Jabubu

let you google that for me
finally finished the last season of house. been a while since i started an interest in medical dramas, and now ER has disappeared from the FTA streaming options. finished season 2 of shoresy so i guess its time to finish burn notice
I never got to watch the last season of BN, not sure I can be bothered now..

Mattyp

Cows go boing
"Talk To Me"
Aussie horror flick on Netflix... The plot did sound terrible, but it was actually quite good, with decent dialogue, no ridiculously over the top scenes, and some real oh fuck! moments...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
"The Boy and the Heron"

Probably the last Miyazaki film. Definitely not as cohesive as his previous films. I decided to just sit back and soak in the beauty and make sense of all the different themes later. The 8 year old enjoyed it, the 6 year old found it boring.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The plot holes were too much for me. The movie looked good though.

Also, Aliens just got a 4K release.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Still don't have my receiver back so no Christmas viewing for me this year. Trading Places is another Christmas option. Worth it for Jamie Lee Curtis.