DH The Legend

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Hey guys just got my new ride 2011 Banshee Legend MK2. i would like to give a big shout out to Darren from Barspin imports for the great deal.

Frame - 2011 Banshee legend MK2
Rear shock - Foxs DHX RC4
Front shock/fork - 2010 Fox 40RC2
Handlebars -
Stem - Black Sunline direct mount
Headset - FSA
Grips - ODI Ruffian
Saddle - SDG
Front brake - Avid code
Rear brake - Avid code
Cranks - FSA Gap
Chainguide - e-13 lg1
Chain - Shimano
Pedals - Shimano DX
Rear derailleur - Sram x9
Rear shifter - Sram x9
Cassette - Sram
Front hub - Hope Pro II
Rear hub - Chris king
Front rim - Mavic EX823
Rear rim - Mavic EX823
Tyres - Maxxis Minion 2.5 DHF

Last edited:

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slick lookin ride there! I like the rear end on it ( ha ha ) , looks like a sweet setup! :) ( must be a quiet street you live in )

red

Likes Dirt
Slick lookin ride there! I like the rear end on it ( ha ha ) , looks like a sweet setup! :) ( must be a quiet street you live in )
Yeh zenny bike is loooking good, "must be a quiet street" haha not really we get heaps of deros coming up and down it flying in there shit bog cars haha

S.

ex offender
Great build, the Fox stuff works really well with the Banshee - recommend running high pressure (180-200psi) in the RC4 and max bottom out resistance, and from there you can get a setup that's as supple or as firm as you please without having trouble blowing through the end of the travel. Highly approve of your choice in wheels too. I've been on one for the past year or so with a pretty similar build and am pretty stoked on it.

Oh yeah - get some 3M tape for the top tube and down tube if you haven't already, the paint is very weak unfortunately. Kneepads rubbing on the top tube took my paint down to bare metal in a matter of days.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Great build, the Fox stuff works really well with the Banshee - recommend running high pressure (180-200psi) in the RC4 and max bottom out resistance, and from there you can get a setup that's as supple or as firm as you please without having trouble blowing through the end of the travel. Highly approve of your choice in wheels too. I've been on one for the past year or so with a pretty similar build and am pretty stoked on it.

Oh yeah - get some 3M tape for the top tube and down tube if you haven't already, the paint is very weak unfortunately. Kneepads rubbing on the top tube took my paint down to bare metal in a matter of days.
Cheers heaps for the tips S ill get right onto that 3M tape. Yeah there great wheels.

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Took it up the other day rides so amazing, the bike soaks up all the bumps and is still light and maneuverable. so happy with it :).

Barspin Imports

Likes Dirt
oh my god i want one sooo bad. How does it ride? How much was it? (if you dont mind me asking)
Oh my God Zenon, the build and finished bike looks absolutely amazing!! Well done and congratulations!!

Chucker - the recommended retail on the frame is $3,750 with Fox RC4, spares, T-shirt, goodies etc. You can contact us direct and we'll help sort you out through your local. Cheers.