The "Mountain Pass" Flash Banner

tinto

Likes Dirt
The "Mountain Pass" banner doesn't seem to have a link in the flash file... and I really want to know what it is.. :)

It looks like its being treated like a standard image banner in the code, but an HREF won't wrap/link up a flash file...

It must be great to get admin/maintenance whinges at this time of year :eek:, so its apologies & best wishes from me

Cheers,
Martin

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
I'm glad you got that sorted out because I was curious too!!!!

I'd never heard of them and I live in the Snowies.... and always have friends wanting to get up here by public transport... which is good in winter, but sucks in summer.

Obviously have links with Murrays, but the company is from SA according to their info. (although Murrays is probably SA based on paper)

dilemma

girl+bike
BrumbyJack said:
I'm glad you got that sorted out because I was curious too!!!!

I'd never heard of them and I live in the Snowies.... and always have friends wanting to get up here by public transport... which is good in winter, but sucks in summer.

Obviously have links with Murrays, but the company is from SA according to their info. (although Murrays is probably SA based on paper)

Wayward Bus is from SA, and they are partnering with Murray's who provide the Sydney-Canberra route. Wayward will then continue from Canberra-Thredbo. For Melbourne-Canberra, it's a Wayward Bus bus.

Marketing is just starting to get underway, so you'll start to hear more about it pretty soon... keep your ears peeled... services have started already so if you need to get Thredbo check out the website (in post above) and the timetable is on there.