The NEW Jared Graves video

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
Helmet cam next time and show the kiddies how fast jared is:D and how good our lovly t'bar track is!:D Absolutly love it by the way

Drew.

Eats Squid
Really enjoyable video there Scott and Jared!

Good too see Flaggon back up and smooth again (For the moment), And the race track isn't looking too bad either!

I loved the bit with the grasshopper at the end.:p

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Yeah yeah, its a 4 year bump, but I just rehosted this video. Gravsey is just too good :cool:

http://vimeo.com/14765487

Edit: Not sure if it's actually the original video that Scott posted up... Either way, it's fkn rad.

Last edited:

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
why did you have to do that? i got so physced i was going to be watching a new sick video of graves until i looked at the date.

greaatt

Harry14

Likes Dirt
yes it is, its also amazing how many times ive watching it before.
here i was trying to watch this, shit hot new vid of gravesy, and i noticed it was a few years old, why did you do that to me. none the less still a sick vid.

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
can some one please help me

every time i click save link as (on mozila firefox) it dosent download and i have quicktime so can some one please help me!

EDIT: Arrrrrr did not know that this was from ages ago major kick in the tooth!!!!!!

Last edited:

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can some one please help me

every time i click save link as (on mozila firefox) it dosent download and i have quicktime so can some one please help me!

EDIT: Arrrrrr did not know that this was from ages ago major kick in the tooth!!!!!!
use this, its the best;)
pritty sick video, the kicker on the fire road looks so damn fun