The New Sh*t Thread

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nike 6.0/FBM Custom from back bone. Looks very nice.

Back Bone BMX said:
there is a new & very awesome raffle to win. In conjunction with Nike 6.0, you have the chance to win one of the best bikes we've ever built, a custom, one off, FBM x Nike 6.0 x Back Bone complete bike.. this thing is ridiculous. All you have to do to win is purchase something Nike 6.0 & you go into draw to win it. You can be from anywhere in Australia. Keep your eyes out for the latest 2020 mag, as all the details are in there.. but there will be more updates on it soon. It's drawn on the 27th February.

- Tyson

Here it is, in all it's glory. We ordered a custom frame straight from our friends at FBM, got it made with a fairly new age geometry. It's the setup & unlike anything else.

Custom paint job? Check. Leah Brideson helped us out tremendously with this. As Australian as it gets.

Custom Nike swoosh seat stay bridge.. dang son. FBM are on it.

The Piece De Resistance, a custom brazed downtube badge, Nike 6.0 style. Long after the paint fades, you'll know this is a custom FBM x Nike 6.0 bike.

spaz

Banned
Strictly currently has soooo much sexy new shit!

New Alta stem is dope!

And new fly frames for $450?!? :eek:

fuck strictly how about all you kids start shopping at rider owned shops, like back bone, little black bike and the anchore. More to the point the anchore

ONCE MORE PEOPLE STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO STRICTLY UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED THAT NEW CHAIN OR GRIPS AND MAYBE SUMTIMES PEDALS

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
nice rant mate.

Why shouldn't I give my hard earned to strictly? And please, don't just say "give it anchor cause they be a rider owned shop".

Just playing devils advocate, I actually buy off julian at above all miranda represent yo!

joeeee

Likes Dirt
thats the funniest thing ive heard all day, why does it matter if its not a rider owned store? you still get your parts from it. As long as they know what their doing its fine.

Your just jelous we've all been to strictly :p

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fuck strictly how about all you kids start shopping at rider owned shops, like back bone, little black bike and the anchore. More to the point the anchore

ONCE MORE PEOPLE STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO STRICTLY UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED THAT NEW CHAIN OR GRIPS AND MAYBE SUMTIMES PEDALS
ill buy my shit from wherever i want, dickhead!
i love dans comp

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
i think its ****ing good how cheap fly have made their new stuff, hopefully the rest of the market catches on (Y) buy from whoever is cheapest i believe!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Maybe, just maybe, Fly has decided to sell their new products (as the same qulaity if not better) for the regular/lower price because it will help clear alot more stock. I mean if a company offers high quality products, for a low/decent price they will sell alot more!

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
Maybe, just maybe, Fly has decided to sell their new products (as the same qulaity if not better) for the regular/lower price because it will help clear alot more stock. I mean if a company offers high quality products, for a low/decent price they will sell alot more!
agreed, hopefully other companys follow, espiecally for smaller products!

im sorry man, but your fairly misinformed i think, cause i know paul can shred better then you, no disrespect to you of course :)

and also people stop talking sh*t on it, i dont see any of you putting that much time, effort and amount of money into the scene so