The New Sh*t Thread

Cal M

Likes Bikes
I thought the initial ads for Almond footwear looked really promising. Very disappointed. But yeah of all the models those looked the most wearable.

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
That shoe is a near perfect riding shoe, minus the cupsole (personal preference). I wasn't really into some of the stuff, but we'll have to wait and see how they compare to Orchid and Lotek... Until then, I will continue to ride in vans

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
More Jared Washington shoe photos.
The one thing that sucks about this shoe is its made of synthetic suede. I like my shoes to be made of animals. natural suede also lasts and wears alot better than synthetic.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the almond stuff looks decent..

i haven't bought bmx branded shoes in a while, when i used to get orchid/lotek they'd fall apart real quick. since then i've found that vans, nikes, eS's etc. seem to last a lot longer and usually look better too. not without exception though.

rockin' these at the moment

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
More Jared Washington shoe photos.
The one thing that sucks about this shoe is its made of synthetic suede. I like my shoes to be made of animals. natural suede also lasts and wears alot better than synthetic.
I agree with this 100% Although, those black/black ones look luuush...

After going through two pairs of vans in a little over a month, I got some 6.0 mavrk 2 mids the other day. Super comfy and look ok, just have to see how they last.

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
yess now i can be like all the other colony riders and do a thousand tailwhips to tire taps!
in other news my proper TTL arrived today. pretty stoked

Cal M

Likes Bikes
How long's that going to go for?
Until they run out of stock according to the dude I asked, but I'd go in quick if you're after anything, doubt the cheap stuff will last long. Went in there today and got a stem and pegs for 80 bucks.