The New Sh*t Thread

Lemontime

Eats Squid
The top shoes are the new Deltas,
The next row down are the Coastal, Eddie C's new shoe,
The third row is the Nightwolf slim,
And the bottom row are new colors for the original Nightwolfs...

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Animal Rim.

"Since I spilt the beans on the new Animal rims here are some shots of the first samples that we got and have been testing for a couple months. The basic idea of these rims was to design a rim that takes into consideration that most of the team doesn't run brakes and to use that as a opportunity to create a new shape (if you run brakes, don't worry, brakes will still work on them, pad placement just has to be a little more precise). The lower section of the sidewall is angled and drilled (the holes on the final rims will be cleaner looking) and it features spoke cross-lacing. You can expect them to be available in a bunch of colors and weigh in around 17oz ."

floody

Wheel size expert
Right so abbreviated sidewall and an area that looks somewhat load bearing with holes drilled in it? Looks like a great idea.

I can see why you'd drill between spoke holes in the centre of a normal rim, but that makes a lot less sense.

del

Likes Dirt
I think it'll be a similar idea to the fly rims when they first came out; the wider cross lacing meant that you didn't have to keep the spokes ultra tight for the wheel to run well. (Well i assume htis is what animal is doing unless its just the next big scene thing)

There was an article on bmx-forum i think, cant remember it entirely. Something along the lines of Sergio Laios (sp) running the fly's semi-tightened and saying that they still felt like a tightly laced normal rim.

Less maintenance and more performance

mdk

Likes Dirt
Flange is nowhere near wide enough to be a true Mary-Kate hub.
yeh well her flange isnt the only thing she has to worry about. she now has Heath Ledger dead in her apartment
well thats what the news said (not the flange bit though)

RampRider7

Likes Dirt
Marcus new 2008 Pro Model Impact complete and frames

Markus Wilke signature Street bike. The pro bikes are build up only with our KHE high-end parts. This bike is amazingly lightweight.

Frame: Impact PRO 20.75”, Sanko CrMo
Fork: KHE Cirrus, Japanese CrMo
Stem: KHE Minimalism, Street
Handlebar: KHE Cirrus, King butted, Sanko CrMo
Crank: KHE Hindenburg Street, CrMo, MidBB, S/B, 2-piece
Sprocket: KHE Ninja, 25T
Pedals: KHE Construct aluminium, B/B
Seat: KHE Micro Seat
Wheels: Alienation, 36H, REVERSE Street Freecoaster, 14 mm
Freewheel: Street Freecoaster, 9T
Tires: KHE Premium MAC2 Street, folding tire
Brakes: F-SET Strangler PRO U-Brakes, F-SET Pincher brake lever
Extras: chain tensioners, 1 pair KHE pegs, KHE Pyramid grips, KHE Halflink chain
Weight: 10,1 kg / 22.267 lbs (incl. 1 pair pegs)

Does anyone know how much the bike costs? Ive looked everywhere and no one seems to have it.

xero

Supersports
KHE Pro Models

All 3 of the KHE Pro models ( Barbados Pro, Impact Pro and Tripple Threat Pro) are expected to retail at around the $2250.00 mark.

Pro bikes should be available in approx 4 weeks.
All mid rage bikes are in shops now.