The New Sh*t Thread

del

Likes Dirt
^ hahaah sorry my bad.

Here...

Superstar hubs - female bolted

"One year ago, we started working on our own hubs. It's time to show you the first samples. We don't know where these ones will be available. We designed most parts of these hubs. Axles are female using heat treated cromoly. The driver spins on a bushing bearing. These hubs are lighter than most of existing female hubs (including those with aluminium axles).
Team riders and friends are currently testing the first samples. Check Anto Lille's bikecheck for more photos (february 15th). Other bikechecks with these hubs are on the way"

I recon they look awesome as, nice and clean. Not the sort of generic approach a lot of companies are currently doing. I prefer the back oen to the front

I only went back a few pages so i duno if this is a double post.

Last edited:

Belle

Eats Squid
KHE
Coaster

The new signature “Bruce Crisman” Astern hub is basically like the new REVERSE hub who comes with new ACB, bush & bigger driver bearings.

The big “Power Point” on this Astern model is that we using a new Patented “outside adjustable gap” system.

That means that you can turn an allen screw who is inside the 14mm hollow axle from the outside!

Finally you have not to open the hub if you like to change the pedal gap…you just need a 4mm allen key and you can even go through the peg to change the gap.

This idea makes the Freecoaster much more interesting for many riders because you can make the gap even as small if you riding a normal Cassette hub.

Many riders problem is that if they used always a Cassette hub that it’s a big change to get use to ride a Freecoaster…BUT now with the new Astern hub rider can make the gap first real small and can change it step less.

Or… if you riding Miniramp and need a small gap for Manuals make it small and if you ride after this Street and you need a big gap just turn the screw and make it big!

If you really think about… it will make the Freecoasters much more usable for all Street riders & open a much bigger market.

Our Patent is real save, the only way to make this adjustable gap happen is to go through the axle because this is the only part who not turns.

del

Likes Dirt
That new freecoaster idea sounds fucking excellent.
The tuffneck rollacoaster has a similar idea. I recon that will be a good coaster to watch,but isnt teH khEz so duno if it'll sell as well as it looks like it should.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
The tuffneck rollacoaster has a similar idea. I recon that will be a good coaster to watch,but isnt teH khEz so duno if it'll sell as well as it looks like it should.
The tufneck is a straight up POS, that's why it doesn't sell.
Noticed that strictly doesn't stock it, but they stock other tufneck products?! Not just a coincidence!

del

Likes Dirt
The tufneck is a straight up POS, that's why it doesn't sell.
Noticed that strictly doesn't stock it, but they stock other tufneck products?! Not just a coincidence!
fair enough. looked like a good idea though. have you ridden one or seen someone who has?

Belle

Eats Squid
http://backbonebmx.com.au/shop/product.php?productid=16718&cat=0&page=1

This bike is straight up modeled after Chase Hawk's bike - which sounds a little weird at first - but Chase is in our opinion one of, if not the best riders in the world! So it makes sense to make a bike that rides like his, which coincidently is all the best parts from FIT!

Frame: 21.25" Fit Hawk
Fork: Fit Blade Lite
Bars: Fit Northwest
Stem: Fit Down Low Drop
Headset: FSA Impact
Seat post: Fit Down Low
Seat: Fit ECCD
Grips: ODI Longnecks LE gold
Tyres: Odyssey Aitken Park
Rear Wheel-
Hub: WTP Supreme Cassette 9t
Rim: Demolition Zero
Red Spokes
Front Wheel-
Hub: WTP Supreme
Rim: Alex Supra B
Red Spokes
Pedals: Wellgo MG1
Cranks: Colony
Sprocket: Fit Down Low Sprocket

Weight 25lbs

Killer bike, killer colours. Table ready. YOU GOT NO POWER HAWK!