The New Sh*t Thread

^ yeah dude they are plastic styles ones, but ther are split width ways. the pins are used to hold together the two side of the pedal which are situated around a spindle. pretty crazy. Makes it a lot light while keeping the metal pin grip.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, they should be sick. the only thing is, im not sure if they have any bearings, theyre just plastic bolted to the spindle... so they would wear out internally heaps fast.

del

Likes Dirt
yeah, they should be sick. the only thing is, im not sure if they have any bearings, theyre just plastic bolted to the spindle... so they would wear out internally heaps fast.
I'm pretty sure odyssey wouldnt make a more durable plastic pedal and neglect the inclusion of bearings in it ...

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm pretty sure odyssey wouldnt make a more durable plastic pedal and neglect the inclusion of bearings in it ...
the PCJC's (the pedals you speak of) have a bearing-less design, they reley on the spindle and plastic sides for bushings so that they're still moveable.

I'd just be worried about wearing the plastic inner bits slightly so that there'd be a small ammount of horizontal/vertical wobble.

del

Likes Dirt
the PCJC's (the pedals you speak of) have a bearing-less design, they reley on the spindle and plastic sides for bushings so that they're still moveable.

I'd just be worried about wearing the plastic inner bits slightly so that there'd be a small ammount of horizontal/vertical wobble.
Yeah a bushing-thru design still acts as a pretty durable bearing, i think he meant that it was going to just have the ends contacting .

Polycarb is pretty hard on the surface, i cant see an injection moulded part being slightly off, and wearing down. Maybe a slight warping over time with hard use, but i doubt it. never know though, i guess! Dry lube like graphite would work pretty well IMO

I reckon if you could get some plastic bumpers and screw one side of the pins into them for pedal grinds, you would have a really durable, fast sliding plastic pedal with replacable grinding planes. Otherwise i think most will grind down one side of the screws, even then theyll scratch on the ledge

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh, and word on the street is that those plastic snafu pegs snap. one of their riders put one in two doing and ice-pick.

matty hall

Likes Dirt
back onto plaxtic pedals....

has anyone tryed screwing normal screw through them when the pins wear down? and then grind them down a bit so they're not sharp as dick!

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
Snafu pegs are already delayed because they've been breaking. I had a feeling the material was too hard and brittle. Why not just stick to metals..jeez.

Drew.

Eats Squid
back onto plaxtic pedals....

has anyone tryed screwing normal screw through them when the pins wear down? and then grind them down a bit so they're not sharp as dick!
Yeah i've done it. Works pretty good pins blew out on pedal tricks though.

suG

Likes Dirt
new shits is that snafu sucks and that fly, fit and ody willm one th wolds...

Translation:
the new information is that snafu sucks(its not even owend by riders!) and that fit fly and odys will own the industry

Last edited:

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Nighfall Killuminati Sprockets

Nightfall are a new Rider Owned Company out of Cairns. They have had proto frames around for what seem like forever and finally have produced some product for the public. Anyone who has seen Adaptions 3 would of seen Nightfall team rider Black Levi putting his LeveL frame to the test.

Killuminati Sprockets

25 and 28 tooth

3/4 Spindle Hole (will oversize to order)

76g / 2.65 oz

Designed and CNC'd in Australia

More info http://www.nightfallbikeco.com/

Or http://certifiedriders.com.au/

Attachments

Azerin

Likes Dirt
Nighfall Killuminati Sprockets

Nightfall are a new Rider Owned Company out of Cairns. They have had proto frames around for what seem like forever and finally have produced some product for the public. Anyone who has seen Adaptions 3 would of seen Nightfall team rider Black Levi putting his LeveL frame to the test.

Killuminati Sprockets

25 and 28 tooth

3/4 Spindle Hole (will oversize to order)

76g / 2.65 oz

Designed and CNC'd in Australia

More info http://www.nightfallbikeco.com/

Or http://certifiedriders.com.au/
if i had known about those earlier i would have got one (the sprocket) as i replaced my old one like 3 weeks ago, gota support the local companies.

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Yep got to give the locals some love, be it Tempered, Black Lotus, 9 Dragons, Nightfall, Flat Line, Colony etc etc