The New Sh*t Thread

del

Likes Dirt
Went to the city today to for a street.
my shoes were torn at the tongue (I was using Nike 6 converges)
and the sole was shredded!
Anyway, stopped at a Salvos on the wayback from Sydney CBD, and found me a pair of 80' Air Nikes for $18...WIN!:D
super stoked, they were hardley ruined at all, just some blemishes, so im happy with that
have any of you guys got any vintage/80's pair of Nikes that you ride in.
if so, How they ride for ya'? much grip?

here is a pic of the shoes, just not the exact pair, ill put them up later when i can be f'ed

Got em at the Glebe store in Ross st
don't ride in them! just wear them, its not worth ruining them

del

Likes Dirt
haha you reckon?
i thought they would like swish with my tight red skinnys and a faded XL biggie smalls shirt circa '97...no?:eek:
Hahah. I dont really like the whole big/hi top shoe fad allllll that much...but they are a sweet shoe none the less.

I suggest you try to go to a lot of 80's dress up parties. :D

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, peg-guard looks like a really good idea!
Animal wax is cool too.

Decided to get some new shoes to replace my lotek coastals which were looking/feeling quite shit. Don't buy lotek coastals.
I decided to go with two pairs to last me a while longer and for some variety:
1. Nike Blazer SB's in black/white - these are really comfortable and give a lot of ankle support/protection whilst riding, as well as having a nice thick sole with a great grip. Really liking these so far (had them for a few weeks now).
2. Vans Half Cabs in black/white - can't really comment on these yet, only bought them a few days ago. But so far, feel really good, much better than the similarly designed lotek coastals.

chelsea_fan7

Likes Dirt
Wow, peg-guard looks like a really good idea!
Animal wax is cool too.

Decided to get some new shoes to replace my lotek coastals which were looking/feeling quite shit. Don't buy lotek coastals.
Vans Half Cabs in black/white - can't really comment on these yet, only bought them a few days ago. But so far, feel really good, much better than the similarly designed lotek coastals.
let me know how the half cabs go, im looking at getting a pair but wanna know how they hold up to riding before i splash out... are you brakeless?

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt
let me know how the half cabs go, im looking at getting a pair but wanna know how they hold up to riding before i splash out... are you brakeless?
I rode my Half cabs for six months, they still haven't worn through but are heaps close. They gripped well but they don't look the greatest after a bit of use.