The new technology in front end stability!

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Designed by SS (street surfer) bikes, this is the new technology and the wave of the future.

S&M Bikes are currently working out with SS bikes for future production.

Won't be long before Giant uses this on their upcoming STP models, XC models and maybe even the DH Models. Rock shock are currently forming an adaptor for their Boxxer and Pike models.

Using the wheels out of something that I don't want to know where they came from, this seems like a completely dangerous ride. Almost as bad as motorised mountain boards (ankle breakers).

Good old evilBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Used-Street-...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318

I lol, I lol.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"The StreetSurfers 5 wheel design is unlike any other bicycle design out there and is truly like no other bike to ride. Whether simply riding from A to B or taking this thing to a park and testing its limits, the StreetSurfer is sure to impress.

In addition to its unique appearance, StreetSurfer has three key characteristics that distinguish it from a traditional cycling experience; enhanced stability, the ‘surfing/carving sensation’ and the patented front and rear suspension system.

The pendulum-like flexibility of the front boot assembly, in conjunction with two sets of wheels that operate independently, enables the StreetSurfer to better retain traction with the road/riding surface. This offers riders superior balance, stability and additional thrill in the ride.

Because riders steer the StreetSurfer by leaning their bodies instead of turning the handle bars, a feature unique to StreetSurfer, the feel of the ride can be described as being more akin to surfing or snowboarding. This handling and cornering methodology significantly enhances the riding experience.

And finally, our incredible lightweight suspension system translates to a truly smoother and more comfortable experience for every StreetSurfer rider, without fear of frame failure from extreme impact. These three unique characteristics work together to deliver a thrilling new ride that encourages fun and fitness via an ecologically sound mode of transportation."

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It looks like they stole the landing gear off a small plane... Imagine hitting a gutter or something with those tiny little wheels.. ahahahah...

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
There was a hilarious thread about one of these ages ago. I think tu plang has a really funny quote in it too.