The official Friday night bne cbd rides thread.

†rini†y

Likes Bikes
Ok lets try to get a decent street ride organized .. and this time I'll do it in advance.

Friday the 4th and Saturday the 5th of April .. both nights start at 7:00pm .. meet at king george square outside of the city hall building.

Riders of all skill levels welcome .. we'll finish up at a cafe in the city both nights if ppl are up for it.

My msn is freedomcore@hotmail.com

My email is petegraham@gmail.com

Email or message me if you need more details .. otherwise just reply to the thread.

Pete

Last edited:

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry I'm going to have to pull out, got a mates 20th. Definately try for next time though :eek:

rochedale_stp

Likes Bikes
FUCK I JUST HAD A MEGA SHIN BASH COMPLETE WITH STITCHES, shuld i cum still? hmmmmmmmm im gonna go 4 a quik spin and well ill see ya there if i can hack it!!

bikecore

Likes Dirt
Yeah, it was a pretty fun ride, should take my camera next time and get some pics of you guys hucking some stairs. Pete, next time i want to see you hit that wall ride. You guys up for next weekend.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Yeah, it was a pretty fun ride, should take my camera next time and get some pics of you guys hucking some stairs. Pete, next time i want to see you hit that wall ride. You guys up for next weekend.

Damn, missed it!!! Got Andy Warhol instead, took a hot chick and drank red wine, so all good in the end :D

Which wall ride?? There are some crackers around town.

bikecore

Likes Dirt
Damn, missed it!!! Got Andy Warhol instead, took a hot chick and drank red wine, so all good in the end :D

Which wall ride?? There are some crackers around town.
Just did the one under the riverside expressway and the one below parliament house, bit of fun. :)

rochedale_stp

Likes Bikes
thanx for the invite all! your all pretty rad dudes and ill be out next time for sure oh and by the way yer that throbbing was my body telling me i split my stitches open again wahahahahaha all good now got it back together and its stayd together this time, :)