The official Trampoline Bike Tread

Quintin

Eats Squid
why wouldnt you leave the wheels and tyres and cranks on? i mean somehow lock the wheels from moving, i reckon it would give you a better idea of heights, managing the pedals, weights... just an idea - any reasons why it wouldnt work?

Kirky

Likes Dirt
why wouldnt you leave the wheels and tyres and cranks on? i mean somehow lock the wheels from moving, i reckon it would give you a better idea of heights, managing the pedals, weights... just an idea - any reasons why it wouldnt work?

Yes, not only is it hard, its pretty much impassable.

The reason you take the wheels and cranks off it because when you are on the tramp bike you have to have your feet touching the tramp for balance. The further away your feet are from the tramp, the harder it gets.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I mean it has been done before but with wheels cranks are pretty much impossible to stand on. For example, Jason who can normally pull out like triple whips and flip variations on it was struggling with an xup- very old. Cranks work if they are taped up and the pedals dont rip the tramp. Its more precision though and harder. tape ur prefferedfoot foward.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cant say I've used a tramp bike, but I've had my fair share of tramp. ;)
I'm the one with the blue top. My mate was pretty much pro, he went to nationals and all that shit. He has one of those big yellow tramps, soooo much fun! All I could do was frontie, i tried a backy once and landed right on my head. :eek:

DunCon

Likes Dirt
I mean it has been done before but with wheels cranks are pretty much impossible to stand on. For example, Jason who can normally pull out like triple whips and flip variations on it was struggling with an xup- very old. Cranks work if they are taped up and the pedals dont rip the tramp. Its more precision though and harder. tape ur prefferedfoot foward.
is it justn me or does your front wheel look extreamly buckled hmmmm maybe there is a reson for no wheels on the tramp bike?????:rolleyes:

Freeride Fred

Likes Bikes
why it wouldnt work

well for one it damages ur trampoline with the peddles on and you have less control with the bottom being an inch and a half wide when your padding is like nearly a foot wide plus the chance of hurting urself is greater this was not me and now i know that my brother knows my password.

Last edited:

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Holy shit that photo is old, what year was Linc in then?

Last time I saw that other kid would have been atleast three years ago.

:eek: