The official unnoficial DH Race Organisation loose end tie up thread.

MrPlow

TMBC
OK.
I wasn't at the last meeting:
UHF's are right to pick up from comtel. I can get them to someone on Friday.
Bins will be dropped at the top as usual.
Dunnies: Whoever is picking these up?? (Grant I think) can you get them to invoice council, I have a PO number and details, just contact me.

Finally, I doubt I will be there. I hope it all goes well.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I also can help out saturday after 1. Drop stuff up(or down) the track or people for that matter and have 2 hand held UHF's if needed

sherman

Likes Dirt
Also, one last loose end to tie up.
We are currently looking for another driver for a 3 Tonne track (normal car license) to drive for the day or if we have more than one volunteer, they could share the driving duties.
So post up if you are interested in helping out.
Thanks

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also, one last loose end to tie up.
We are currently looking for another driver for a 3 Tonne track (normal car license) to drive for the day or if we have more than one volunteer, they could share the driving duties.
So post up if you are interested in helping out.
Thanks
you have to be over 25 for that dont you?

Grant...

Likes Bikes
OK.
I wasn't at the last meeting:
UHF's are right to pick up from comtel. I can get them to someone on Friday.
Bins will be dropped at the top as usual.
Dunnies: Whoever is picking these up?? (Grant I think) can you get them to invoice council, I have a PO number and details, just contact me.

Finally, I doubt I will be there. I hope it all goes well.
If your relying on me to pick up the dunnies, I hope people are prepared to do what the bears do and S#*t in the woods. But I wll be available on the 15th May if that helps;)

sherman

Likes Dirt
If your relying on me to pick up the dunnies, I hope people are prepared to do what the bears do and S#*t in the woods. But I wll be available on the 15th May if that helps;)
Dunnies have been delivered, so don't worry about them.
Drivers are all covered Scott so we don't need any more.
Also Greg, has someone collected the radios from you?