"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

little norco boy

Likes Dirt
any how the madness dh crew are back together an has some flashy bling bling hapnin lol nah just the normal bruz from brissie back down south looking for some wicked lines . any one no of good dh tracks or just kool shit to ride. note we are not stiff back roadies we do not enjoy peadling. 8 inches front an rear no good for peadling
p.s wheres the girls at
yer?^^that made no sense at all^^

Last edited:

Daisy69

Likes Bikes
well sorry guys an girls

nah just cachin up with some guyd tht ryde here an he sort of cross threading lol fucking good yer
sorry for inconvincring u guys yer.but im keen to ride he wots it like. can we ride our dh rigs ?

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
dbrent is heap[s tosted. he went to a mtas 1 98th and hgoy ,dshsmashed:mad: then he ran round the block. this is posibly the drunkest post i hasve made so far. a new pb. si beed some sleep, ben got a bit smahse4d fto\./sh .
haha his mum is drunk to./ lolololl,. haha its rofle.

i sbneed s0,e beers.
gu7na drink some vbeeeeeeeeerrrrrs bers
hahah
i got awesome light. and imve ben flashing it lotszzzzzzzzzzz. lcya shlol lamo rollfle co,p[ppppter

hahahahahhahahahahah
-Brwebrt

patto_15

Wheel size expert
dbrent is heap[s tosted. he went to a mtas 1 98th and hgoy ,dshsmashed:mad: then he ran round the block. this is posibly the drunkest post i hasve made so far. a new pb. si beed some sleep, ben got a bit smahse4d fto\./sh .
haha his mum is drunk to./ lolololl,. haha its rofle.

i sbneed s0,e beers.
gu7na drink some vbeeeeeeeeerrrrrs bers
hahah
i got awesome light. and imve ben flashing it lotszzzzzzzzzzz. lcya shlol lamo rollfle co,p[ppppter

hahahahahhahahahahah
-Brwebrt

You truely are a twat....

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lets just hope when Mr Switch comes back from his 5 day ban he's sober.
he did it because of this post

any how the madness dh crew are back together an has some flashy bling bling hapnin lol nah just the normal bruz from brissie back down south looking for some wicked lines . any one no of good dh tracks or just kool shit to ride. note we are not stiff back roadies we do not enjoy peadling. 8 inches front an rear no good for peadling
p.s wheres the girls at
The spelling and gammer in this post is none existent:p

Daisy69

Likes Bikes
im sorry

i dont spen as much time sittin in side learnin how to spek proley hahaha cos theres tracks out there to be riddn guys an girls, go out an explore insteat of pickin on people

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
After a fair while of not reading this thread, i'm just gonna put it out there...close it!

Ps. I'm back, bitchesss.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
I'm currently in the market for a cheap xc basher so I can get the fitness back up after the silly season. Anyone got anything they wanna sell?