The ones that never made the cut, have a look. you might like them, you might not..=)

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Yoo.

Just been flicking through the hardrive today, bored out of my mind.

And right now I am just thinking that showing you guys will make maybe one or two of you happy, so what the heck. :)
So if you like them, please let me know...you never know, you might even make my night! :)

So here we go, only three that I thought were half acceptable..

personally, I think the middle one here is a little over-exposed on the ground, but I'm too lazy to bother.. :p

And a oldie from the skatey; I just can't seem to get the colours right.. :(

Well there you go, that gave me 5 minutes of something to do, hope you like them..

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
I love looking at your photo's Jonny, you tend to inspire me to keep on pushing for better photo's. What software program did you use for the first pic? I like the subtly darkened borders which draws my attention to the subject.

Yeah right on with the second one, maybe try to bring down the highlights, which might bring back some of the detail in the riders fore arm. But like you said, cant be bothered and generally its a nice pic.

Cheers, Andrew

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Is it just me or does the white balance look out in all photos.....?

Not a fan of the last, makes Ridge spine look 2ft tall and gayyy...

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
I love looking at your photo's Jonny, you tend to inspire me to keep on pushing for better photo's. What software program did you use for the first pic? I like the subtly darkened borders which draws my attention to the subject.

Yeah right on with the second one, maybe try to bring down the highlights, which might bring back some of the detail in the riders fore arm. But like you said, cant be bothered and generally its a nice pic.

Cheers, Andrew
Cheers Andrew:)

Yeah the first photo is back in the day when I had CS4, then changed computer and the licensing B.S meant that I couldn't use it on any more cpmputers; the other computers in the house had it installed also.. It was Vingennetted to look that way, and as you said it does capture your focus more. :)
Is it just me or does the white balance look out in all photos.....?

Not a fan of the last, makes Ridge spine look 2ft tall and gayyy...
Yeah; as I said...I'm lazy and can't generally be bothered when I'm tired :eek:

And Ridge park spine is 2 ft tall, is it not?:p
Na jokes, ridgey didgey is the shiitt!:)

Cheers for all the positive feedback guys, I appreciate it!!:D:D:D:D