The Perfect Bastard

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't suppose any ofthe more knowledgable members know if Aus can acquire Origin 8 frames?
Or if anyone has had any experience with them.

We have all sizes of Swift (std 29er), Gryphon (drop bar 29er) or even Peregrine (tour/cx with discs). If you could go with Cantis then the Kite is here as well. They tick all your boxes.

I would so take a Gryphon if my C'dale decided to expire...[I can dream can't I?]

Trying hard to sell a Kite to a mate but he can't bridge the mind/money gap over the early 1K cross bikes...:help:
Well the Kite is a really nice bit of gear...test ride can be had at the Dirty Deeds CX this weekend.

Also, Its a good time to negotiate a deal with everything we have in stock. Im headed to Eurobike in 6 weeks and want to get hold of some new gear, bikes and anything else shiny...so current stuff needs to go.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quick update, I came across a donor bike that was too good to be true, picking it up today & will post pics soon

For those that are interested I've settled on a Raliegh XXIV, lbs has sourced a dropout for the replaceable tip should I chose to enter the realm of gears.