The Photo Snob Thread

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
my manfrotto veloce iii has the velcros strap, and fits roughly between the size of those 2 bags.
perfect for my 15.6" laptop, ipad mini, 5Dii, 70-200 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 50 1.4, EX580ii, chargers and a few other odds and ends.
and best of all, opens from the back so no-one can steal your shit/things cant fall out.
f.stop bags are without comparison.

There are no other bags available that are truly comfortable after a long day on you back with full camera kit + stuff.
(Tilopa BC will carry skis/board if you want it to).

The rearward opening has more merit than just theft prevention - it means you aren't resting your pack on its harness (in the dirt/wet) when you need to access gear.

Plus they function as stand alone packs without any of the padding/dividers etc.

Craig, you'll love it! :)

heavyp

You heard it here first
Hey Man,

I have all of them so not entirely sure which package it comes from, but it's the C - Fuji Neopan 1600
You could just shoot some neopan 1600 and develop it yourself and then you would know what the film looked like and just make your digital images look the same in PS using curves and a few others things.

But there are a million different ways neopan can look depending on the developing process, you could push it, pull it, different lighting conditions, water temperatures, water conditions ie: tap water, distilled water, and developers (Lets not go there), so don't let VSCO fool you into thinking your film now looks like neopan 1600 or any other films.

RDH

Likes Dirt
Ah man, when I glanced at the title of this thread, I thought it said 'The Potato Snob Thread' and was suddenly very excited to see what potato snobs would talk about. Oh well.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Ah man, when I glanced at the title of this thread, I thought it said 'The Potato Snob Thread' and was suddenly very excited to see what potato snobs would talk about. Oh well.
RDH, don't be put off by all this mumbo jumbo talk in this thread, it's really just code for Potato Snobbery, we throw in a few pictures here and there to through people of the sent.

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
That is one very nice potato. Well constructed. Must've taken a fair amount of work and experience to get a potato so good looking.
I was with an alpine potato guide so to that extent the experience really lay with him. I have climbed 4 4000 m alpine peaks myself now, so some experience but a relative newcomer. Cheers guys. It really was a case of good timing that those two guys came across the ridge while we were kicking back on the summit. Obviously huge potato picking skill on my part to snare it though :p

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Nice to see the same old faces in here! Some nice work as well.

Not much is news with me, enjoying a semi quite winter before I drown in my first proper wedding season!

also been taking photos of hot girls for fun, been doing lots of this. This photo has been munched quality wise though, too lazy to get out of bed to my other computer :p

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
You could just shoot some neopan 1600 and develop it yourself and then you would know what the film looked like and just make your digital images look the same in PS using curves and a few others things.

But there are a million different ways neopan can look depending on the developing process, you could push it, pull it, different lighting conditions, water temperatures, water conditions ie: tap water, distilled water, and developers (Lets not go there), so don't let VSCO fool you into thinking your film now looks like neopan 1600 or any other films.
Cool story.