The Photo Snob Thread

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
How is that any different to what we're doing now with the weekly project thing (save for moving it to a different thread where it's then more difficult to keep track of all the separate ones)?

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Thoughts for improvement?
Large volumes of dead space make the photo well, dead.

Crop it a lot tighter, just around the spider to get rid of the problem/shoot from a different angle with something in the background next time?

EDIT: Just very quickly, a tighter crop

Or even tighter again.

Last edited:

.:Alan:.

Likes Dirt
Something abit diff from my norm style(partly cause im just not impressed with my photog skills recently) but anyway

Oliver.

Liquid Productions

One from today (cameras are sick funnn) Wish I could have borrowed Alans flash again, but I had to do without:p

ISO1600. And yeah I know it's grrainy!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Anyone interested in buying a Lowepro Computrekker AW? Selling for $130. The cheapest you'll get it new is $200 from DDP and this bag was bought in November last year, so is still very new. No tears, scuffs or rub marks - perfect condition, comes with all the original internal dividers etc.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Anyone know if Canon can replace a hotshoe mount?

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Anyone know if Canon can replace a hotshoe mount?
Mate I saw a replacement hot shoe for a 580 EX somewhere recently... I'll see if I can find it again.

Failing that, ask on the Strobist forum on flickr.

willy_c

Likes Dirt
If you get any time Leitch I would be interested in seeing some more photos taken with the fisheye if you have any.

Did you trade up the sigma 10-20 and replace it with the tokina 10-17??

What did you do to your hotshoe? What camera?