The Photo Snob Thread

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Brett, I think making it a high contrast black and white image could be cool.

But i'm incredibly fucking inebriated right now and am most probably making huge errors of judgement...

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Ewan I can't believe how much the standard of your photos/pp has stepped up. Well done man. BTW loving the composition of 'the couple in rome.'

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So i might be buying andrews 40D :) will be stoked if i do! but ill need a 50mm and a battery grip
i am selling my 50 1.8 mk2 if your interested.

also selling a 24mm f.28 AND possibly my beloved 100mm f2

ditching all my primes (cept for the 200mm f2.8L *drool*)

:p

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Both are pretty nice, very sharp. First would be epic if you either got higher or lower, as the tree in the background is quite distracting.
Haha originally the tree was super bright and really really really bad in the background, all the blurring in that photo was done in photoshop ;)

Also, if I got lower I would have got the sky in the photo..

Sky in photo with no flash = blown out !! ):

saMfish

Likes Dirt
Haha originally the tree was super bright and really really really bad in the background, all the blurring in that photo was done in photoshop ;)

Also, if I got lower I would have got the sky in the photo..

Sky in photo with no flash = blown out !! ):
Buy some flashzors! You won't regret it bro, your photography has improved dramatically over the past few weeks, lol. It can only get better with some flashes ^^

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's my favourites from last weekend at the Youies. First time taking riding photos (well properly at least. C&C? Be nice :)

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ewan I can't believe how much the standard of your photos/pp has stepped up. Well done man. BTW loving the composition of 'the couple in rome.'
Gee thanks mate! Means alot to hear that my work is getting better!

Here is another one, and last for this weekend I promise :p

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
duuuddee thats heap good for a first time.

im guessing you photogurised before?
Yeah I've taken photos before, just not of riding. First time using the external flash too when I actually have an idea on what I'm doing =)

Lemontime

Eats Squid
No offense, tupper, but easily my least favourite from you right there..

The star trail makes absolutely no sense? They wouldn't be in a circle if the photo was taken at that angle, kind of silly thing to put in, I think..