VIC The private decent

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good ride today! Even got to ride Daniel's Demo!!

Angrybadger, where do you live? I'm on Forest park, right next to the bush.
I'm trying to do more regular runs. Hopefully I'll bump into you. I ride a white intense.
-Dean

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I'm trying to do more regular runs. Hopefully I'll bump into you. I ride a white intense.
-Dean
the swapping to the flat pedals did kinda ruin it ;)
coming up to school holidays, so i will be out every couple of days on the weekends and weekdays

angrybadger

Likes Dirt

-Dean
I'm all the way at the top of the hill, pretty close the the old lookout tower. I usually try to head down after my kid goes to sleep on Mondays to Wednesdays. When the clocks change I'll probably have to flip to early mornings. Will keep an eye out for you, I ride a silver Norco.

Cheers!

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I may or May not be heading out this saturday. Chances are that i am though
who else is keen on going for a spin?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be out there today. and i will probably head home at 3ish
there will be a few of us out there and we will hopefully cut a bit more of the track down past the fireroad that it currently finishes on

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a good ride today, went to cut in a new line for the bottom section. (to replace the switchback)
So we cut in the new line. then realized it was harder than we thought/we couldnt do it without cutting off the old line.
Will go have a look at more options next weekend.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will be out there tomorrow, does anyone else have time off work/school tomorrow too and are planing on heading out?

the_stik

Likes Bikes
Finally read the entire post. haha

Trail looks awesome, great work by everyone! I'm in FTG and happy to help out where needed... have tools, chainsaw, ute etc...

Will try get down there in the near future before it gets too wet.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally read the entire post. haha

Trail looks awesome, great work by everyone! I'm in FTG and happy to help out where needed... have tools, chainsaw, ute etc...

Will try get down there in the near future before it gets too wet.
Usually gets too wet to ride mid winter. but thats when we get most trail work done! bring your bike down as much as you can before its too wet!