VIC The private decent

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^Did you find the shovels Bryce?

Went up and rode down the track just before. Really slippery!
Nice work with the new bit too. Are you going to join it to the existing track that used to run through there?

I also went to check on my jumps, and was really pissed off to see someone had done a lot of damage to them with a shovel. Both lips destroyed and a huge chunk out of my big landing. And the whole top of the quarterpipe had been dug away from the log.

I reckon it was very recent, either yesterday arvo or this morning, as the soil was so fresh like it was just dug. Also some semi-fresh moto tire tracks, but who carries a shovel on a motorbike?
I put in so many hours into those jumps

Whoever it was, they're a scumbag and a lowlife. with no respect for hard work.

ps. I got my shovel and spent an hour digging to patch them up a bit.
I might be in there after work through the week and on the weekend rebuilding the lips if anyones keen to do some digging work!

Last edited:

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
^Did you find the shovels Bryce?

Went up and rode down the track just before. Really slippery!
Nice work with the new bit too. Are you going to join it to the existing track that used to run through there?

I also went to check on my jumps, and was really pissed off to see someone had done a lot of damage to them with a shovel. Both lips destroyed and a huge chunk out of my big landing. And the whole top of the quarterpipe had been dug away from the log.

I reckon it was very recent, either yesterday arvo or this morning, as the soil was so fresh like it was just dug. Also some semi-fresh moto tire tracks, but who carries a shovel on a motorbike?
I put in so many hours into those jumps

Whoever it was, they're a scumbag and a lowlife. with no respect for hard work.

I might be in there after work through the week and on the weekend rebuilding the lips if anyones keen to do some digging work!
im pretty sure i know where they are. :)

which new bit?

that sucks! hopefully we catch them in action. shit will go down. :p
im happy to come and help when i can. :)
see you out there

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im pretty sure i know where they are. :)

which new bit?

that sucks! hopefully we catch them in action. shit will go down. :p
im happy to come and help when i can. :)
see you out there
The new bit He is talking about i think is what jake built.
Live2DieTrying, that sucks that someone has done that to your jumps.
I think a rebuild + a few extra jumps is in order :p

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might come out on my HT and have a dig! keen :)
just tell me what days and i can try figure something out
EDIT, yes bryce. that bit where i was front wheel sliding both feet in :p

Sam-Q

Squid
I don't the land owner will be too pleases if a motorbike starts making visits to the track, catching them in the act will be good

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't the land owner will be too pleases if a motorbike starts making visits to the track, catching them in the act will be good
The land owner knows that there are motos ripping along the land (mostly on the fire roads) There is only one motorbiker that comes up the track, and he is nice so we don't mind as long as we both work together. its the guys on pit bikes that usually create a mess.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bryce, pierce and myself aren't heading out tomorrow (today if the post is in time)
too wet., dont wanna destroy ourselves or the track :p

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys. We wont be out there in the coming weekends, as we are buisy riding other trails!
we may be out there on the long weekend, so PM me if your keen!