The QUICK question thread.....

Freediver

I can go full Karen
You can be in the best possible position but if you've got shit core strength you're going to get sore hands on long rides. If you're arms are playing to big a part in moving you around on the bike and resisting your weight getting moved around on the rough stuff you're going to feel it in the hands.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
At @Squidface I was chatting with @beeb the other day about mild wrist pain while JRA, and a switch from 12mm risers to 45mm risers seems to have eliminated it entirely. The front end is a little light on really steep sections, but otherwise no drawbacks.

Listen to the good doctor's advice.

I had erectile dysfunction and a quick chat to @beeb had me sorted in no time - And the pictures he sends are a handy reference for the future.

I feel like the Rotorburn agony aunt at this point. :p

Fuck! @beeb is helping everyone. I spoke with him recently about my financial problems and after only a few hours on the phone he has left me feeling confident and secure. He arranged for m to consolidate debts, eliminate my credit cards, capitalise on my super, and develop a diverse investment portfolio that is already showing signs of growth. Thank you @beeb.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
You can be in the best possible position but if you've got shit core strength you're going to get sore hands on long rides. If you're arms are playing to big a part in moving you around on the bike and resisting your weight getting moved around on the rough stuff you're going to feel it in the hands.
This isn't that

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Nope, that would be a consequence of what you ate. Your gut is just as stressed as the rest of your body on a big ride.

Did you eat on the ride?
I had a banana, I can't eat for an hour after I take thyroxine so no time for breakfast.

It was probably the crunchy nut cornflakes and/or the milk!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wait you had cereal for dinner?

Big ride = big energy burn = big waste = big shit.

Did you smash plenty of water in?

Unless your eaten something you should t have, just do a big fart.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
To be clear I had the cereal post ride. I didn't have anything before the ride.
Hmmmm. The end result is a bit out of my speciality, but I know 3hrs is a hell of a long ride on an empty stomach. There's only so much energy your body can store, and the rule of thumb is approximately 100g of carbs per hour to maintain it.

Your guts may be protesting the abuse.