The QUICK question thread.....

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WBT Vigilante. Someone has offered me one for what they paid for it. Anyone out there had any experience with this tire? Good, bad or...?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I have WTB on both front and rear. Been great tyres so far. The vigilante gets good reviews, it is the next tyre I am going to try.

But no real world experience with it yet.
Dammit, I can never remember the name of your front tyre! :oops: I just knew it was a WTB something. lol

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trail boss 2.4 on the rear.

Judge 2.4 on the front (it is generally considered a rear tyre, but it has similar tread to DHR2 which I like in the front)

Have been running the trail boss for 8 months and it has been a great rear tyre.

The judge so far (4-5 rides) has been excellent too.
I might grab them. The Vigilante is a 2.5 which is a bit bigger than the DHRII 2.4 I run on the front. The other he has is a Trail Boss 2.25. Seems a bit unbalanced...but my rear DHR II is near the end of it's useful life so I may move my front DHR II 2.4 to the rear and see what happens. Thanks!!
I may cut up the old tire and glue it to the fridge as that seems to be the rage now!

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!
How long do your bike's grips last for? The top side of mine are basically a sticky mush - I'll rotate them for now but I'm thinking of going back to Deathgrips. Any other recommendations?