The QUICK question thread.....

huge

Likes Bikes
Don't let Poodle lead you astray. I don't know about trading platforms but I've been happy with Selfwealth as a low cost broker. I think I've got a referral code that gives you some free trades. PM me if you want me to have a look.
Yeah that was a lot of reading for Bitcoin squabble... I know nothing about it apart from a couple of subbies I have worked with over the years , said they were able to make a little honey weekly trading in small shares , in which I take it was using an online broker service have been intrigued as I have now some spare time.A couple of punters from another crew we're using combank with small time buy ins on a new mineral mine start up seemed rather long term and uninteresting ... this should be enough for a sufficient ripping

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
New wheels arrived yesterday. Hadn’t really given it much thought, but the EX511’s have a really narrow peak. Plan was always to drill for schrader, but thinking it might be bad idea with so little space to play with? Inside has stacks of room, its just the outer I’m worried about.

IMG_9647.jpeg

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Ask the provider but I'd assume you should activate it when you're at your destination (over free wifi)
Yep, activate it when you are there. Often you have to fiddle with you phone network settings to get them to work so read those instructions carefully!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
New wheels arrived yesterday. Hadn’t really given it much thought, but the EX511’s have a really narrow peak. Plan was always to drill for schrader, but thinking it might be bad idea with so little space to play with? Inside has stacks of room, its just the outer I’m worried about.

View attachment 403020

I've drilled out similar width in the past and not had a problem. But it is an expensive risk.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Are various brands of mineral oil interchangeable? Magura, TRP, Shimano..and so on, can they all go in each other?
I have mixed Shimano and Magura with no ill effects. Royal blood is just mineral oil and colouring as far as I could tell. And sewing machine oil but ewe new dat.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have mixed Shimano and Magura with no ill effects. Royal blood is just mineral oil and colouring as far as I could tell. And sewing machine oil but ewe new dat.

Well you know me, I'm balls deep in the baby oil! Was just curious as I was sure it is all the same.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Well you know me, I'm balls deep in the baby oil! Was just curious as I was sure it is all the same.
The stock oils are definitely slightly different, Shimano seems to be the lightest, but I’ve used it in both Magura and Formula brakes without issue, including just topping up and blending it with whatever was in the system.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Tektro/TRP and Shimano oils are pretty similar, Magura definitely a bit heavier. They probably mix OK, but when replacing stock oil with Shimano stuff, I'd do a full bleed just to be safe. Never had any Maguras come back with any problems after being filled with Shimano oil.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tektro/TRP and Shimano oils are pretty similar, Magura definitely a bit heavier. They probably mix OK, but when replacing stock oil with Shimano stuff, I'd do a full bleed just to be safe. Never had any Maguras come back with any problems after being filled with Shimano oil.

Thanks duck.

indica

Serial flasher
This cunt

I have no experience buying from Gumtree and am satisfied with the condition I have done a lot of research on your AD ,And due to the nature of my work,phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it.i would be glad to pay for it as soon as possible though i will not be available to come for an inspection due to my tight schedule.and to be delivered before my arrival home. I work with SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF and we are presently offshore on a project we are presently in New Zealand, So i won't be able to come and inspect it or call ,which is why I contacted you with internet messaging facility.Kindly get back to me with the following questions below:..

1) Are you the Owner?.
2) Pick up Location?.
3)Account number.
4)BSB number..
5) What is your final price?
6) Name on account.

I will initiate the transfer after you get back to me with the details.
How is he going to win?
BTW I'm not stupid...
I know they will claim the money has been sent or some stupid shit but....

indica

Serial flasher
I have seen the pictures and I’m ready to buy it now. I have a courier agent that will come and pick it up sign all the necessary paperwork’s on my behalf once the money is in your account and I can only proceed with the payment via bank transfer due to the nature of my work, kindly get back to me with your details so I can proceed with the payment now and here’s my courier agent driver’s license below:
IMG_7743.jpeg