The QUICK question thread.....

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’m looking to replace the frame stickers on my old play bike. Who’s the Intense die hard around here? Alternatively, anyone have a go to for recreating this?
Can’t find anything off the shelf from the usual suspects and Intense claim to not even have the files
There’s a guy on FB that does stickers. Recreated some for me. I gave him the measurements and he worked out the scale and font from pictures on the internet. I could dig up his details if you can’t find a file.

Last edited:

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There’s a guy on FB that does stickers. Recreated some for me. I gave him the measurements a f he worked out scale and don’t from pictures on the internet. I could dig up his details if you can’t find a file.
Yeah I can’t believe I can’t even buy a file from Intense. The brand name and the new eeb with the same name makes it a pain to search too. Will keep trying

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah I can’t believe I can’t even buy a file from Intense. The brand name and the new eeb with the same name makes it a pain to search too. Will keep trying
What year is the frame? I picked a random year (2004) and plugged it into the Googles and it seemed to bring up plenty of options:
IMG_8072.jpeg

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What year is the frame? I picked a random year (2004) and plugged it into the Googles and it seemed to bring up plenty of options:
View attachment 406025
2 on the bottom right, 2010ish
I’ve found a few pics but res is always iffy. Never done this before, could someone actually put something together from crappy old internet pics?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hmmm, proof of Hawking radiation being emitted from black holes or getting a spot in Mr Epstein's little black book of questionable relationships?

Probably more his recreational endeavours than scientific. Spending time with Epstein is the sort of thing that erases someone's legacy pretty quickly. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
trying to remove valve cores on my wifes bike but seems stuck on both wheels. ive never had them not come out easily before. Any tips? will any sealant clogging the core give way before I could do any damage to a carbon rim?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You should have rwo flats on the stem and two flats on the core. If you have valve tools you can hold the stem with one and undo the core with another or use little shifters. Don't rely on friction between the rim and stem and stem nut to hold the stem. Shouldn't do anything but just in case...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Probably more his recreational endeavours than scientific. Spending time with Epstein is the sort of thing that erases someone's legacy pretty quickly. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
I am more interested if it was allegedly during his wheelchair phase or when he was not as disabled. If it is the former then it does deserve a special mention for the extra effort and ambition of it. I wouldn't have thunk that the Epstein Lolita plane would even have wheelchair access.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I am more interested if it was allegedly during his wheelchair phase or when he was not as disabled. If it is the former then it does deserve a special mention for the extra effort and ambition of it. I wouldn't have thunk that the Epstein Lolita plane would even have wheelchair access.
Epstein never made money from his financial profession, all the unlawful activities funded his lifestyle. If they were to follow the money trail they'll find all the grubs.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Epstein never made money from his financial profession, all the unlawful activities funded his lifestyle. If they were to follow the money trail they'll find all the grubs.
I'm am surprised that Trump hasn't shouted after popping up on the list 'It is witch hunt and the deep state are doing it to ruin America.' as he does to deflect his own actions. I guess having Bill Clinton on the same list makes it harder to blame the Clintons.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm am surprised that Trump hasn't shouted after popping up on the list 'It is witch hunt and the deep state are doing it to ruin America.' as he does to deflect his own actions. I guess having Bill Clinton on the same list makes it harder to blame the Clintons.
I'd say the plane list is just the start, many of the other high fliers would have gone to the island by private jet or on their own boat.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'd say the plane list is just the start, many of the other high fliers would have gone to the island by private jet or on their own boat.
I am waiting to see all of it unfold while they all claim 'No, it wasn't me'. It could be hilarious.

The ones that went on their own sea kayak or jet ski might escape.